Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 01:32 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,235,134 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
so no difference to you??
responsible parents can avoid bringing their kids to obscene broadway shows because they perform behind walls; but TS is an open public area where people of all ages are entitled to stroll and enjoy; imagine that you were walking there with some young teen girls and guys with painted private parts coming up to you for photos; how would you feel? where else do you see female animals expose their boobs freely and shamelessly? in the jungles and the zoos; are you willing to see that the TS regresses into a zoo-like place when it comes to public nudity?

P.S. do not think that I have anything against those lovely boobs... they need to be hidden for the appropriate places and occasions only, not exposed to everyone under broad daylight in the civilized world.
Nothing obscene about a woman in a bikini. These painted "tops" are effectively bikinis. It's not any different than going to the beach with your kids. They will see some sexy women inevitably. You can only hide boobs from them for so long.

Honestly if a woman has enough going on up there you will see plenty even without them really going out of their way to show it. I was out for lunch today and this fully clothed busty lady walked by me and I could see them jiggling around in her dress and I could make out her nipples too. I wasn't going out of my way to look either. Lol. They were there and they were big.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 02:07 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,382,750 times
1. It is the law that women can walk around nude in various parts of NY,NY

2. It is not intercourse, and who really cares. See the movie. "Stepford Wives" ( 1970 versions ).

3. I would let them hold my kids, or even give them rides. Or vice versa.

4. Painted on clothing is legal in most states. I mean seriously people have to grow up. They are attacking minors on this as well. Only people who have a problem are conservatists/liberals racist religious who are turning sixty this year.

Old 08-20-2015, 02:20 PM

372 posts, read 398,150 times
Quote:
1. It is the law that women can walk around nude in various parts of NY,NY
Topless. Not nude.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:10 PM

3,921 posts, read 9,125,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
I have nothing against what these women are doing

It's no different than someone dressed as Elmo taking pictures for money
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
He's contradicting himself. I don't see the big deal. It's just painted boobs. It's like she's wearing a bikini.
Exactly. Of all the QOL issues in the city, this is the one he chooses to crack down on?

Quote:
responsible parents can avoid bringing their kids to obscene broadway shows because they perform behind walls; but TS is an open public area where people of all ages are entitled to stroll and enjoy; imagine that you were walking there with some young teen girls and guys with painted private parts coming up to you for photos; how would you feel? where else do you see female animals expose their boobs freely and shamelessly? in the jungles and the zoos; are you willing to see that the TS regresses into a zoo-like place when it comes to public nudity?

P.S. do not think that I have anything against those lovely boobs... they need to be hidden for the appropriate places and occasions only, not exposed to everyone under broad daylight in the civilized world.
So I'm guessing you've never been to the beach then? Covering their breasts with paintings is effectively like wearing a bathing suit.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:33 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:

Children have seen boobs. There mothers if they were breastfed.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:59 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,924,567 times
Quote:
Breasts must remain hidden as long as they remain fetish objects.

The change in law reflects a rejection of this status.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:25 PM

5,099 posts, read 4,959,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Children have seen boobs. There mothers if they were breastfed.
Dude, have you requested that your tuition be refunded from Cornell yet? Your argument here is yet another piece of compelling evidence that they failed to serve quality education to some of their students.

Old 08-21-2015, 06:44 AM

119 posts, read 110,776 times
I'm thinking there must be better ways to earn a living other than exposing one's body for tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
If I may ask why do you call them tacky? If they were recovering from an illness such as cancer you'd call them courageous, if they were in Vegas you'd call them show girls.

Old 08-21-2015, 07:18 AM

372 posts, read 398,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptowner10 View Post
I'm thinking there must be better ways to earn a living other than exposing one's body for tips.
When you need quick cash you need quick cash. I've heard of the tip guys in Times Square raking in $200+ take home per day easy.

Old 08-21-2015, 08:39 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,053,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem resident View Post
Breasts must remain hidden as long as they remain fetish objects.

The change in law reflects a rejection of this status.
How did they get to be fetish objects? I never understood that.
They really have nothing to do with sex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City