Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 06:29 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,356,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightRabbit View Post
Of course nobody would want to sit near me because it's such an unflattering look. Freedom!

I'd say if the fashion industry would make women's clothes with a few real pockets, it'd help. Real pockets, not those slider plackets on jeans that will hardly take a single credit card.
I HATE carrying bags so when I go out, a lot of times I have one of those cheap plastic hard wallets from the .99 store that I keep some cash, one credit card and my ID in---then I get stuck shoving that in my back pocket and worried someone will try to steal it. If that makes me nervous, I give it to my husband (if he's with me) to put in his pockets.

Of course, if you need lots of space for lots of bags (or just yourself in general), you just do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xUwnIpzas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2015, 10:05 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Subway brawl erupts over seat on Queens F train - NY Daily News

Well, fights like this happen all the time because of women with bags taking seats.
The lady that sat on the purse was stupid, because the attacker always gets away especially in the subway.
knowing that no one was going to help her, she decided to sit on the purse. She should have move the purse 👜
To the lady's lap, I think she deserved the beat down. The women that sat on the purse should have been.
Prepared for a fight...👊.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: