Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 07:18 AM

515 posts, read 872,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
They apprehended the individual that shot the officer soon after... There's no need for protest
You don't get it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2015, 07:24 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,416,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkub101 View Post
You don't get it...
Yeah we do get it...the man who killed him will almost certainly be sentenced to life in prison

Old 10-21-2015, 07:28 AM

1,804 posts, read 2,359,999 times
Quote:
You don't get it...
There is nothing to get, genius.

Old 10-21-2015, 07:39 AM

515 posts, read 872,709 times
Quote:
There is nothing to get, genius.

Old 10-21-2015, 07:47 AM

576 posts, read 1,545,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
I wouldn't engage them. That's what they want. Let everyone see what they post. Shows everyone just how unreasonable they are.
Agree with you guys. R.I.P to the officer Holder.

Old 10-21-2015, 08:29 AM

1,804 posts, read 2,359,999 times
Quote:
Suspect was arrested and will never see freedom again

Has nothing to do with the black lives matter movement.

Justice will be served, no?

Old 10-21-2015, 08:41 AM

120 posts, read 202,509 times
I support the NYPD.

Old 10-21-2015, 09:27 AM

18,926 posts, read 13,809,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateNYPD View Post
Mayor BLOOMBERG is responsible for the death of Eric Garner. He taxed the cig price to retardedness to bring in city revenue while at the same time creating a DEMAND for people who want 'loosies' because they cant afford packs.
He may have did this with good intentions but his plan backfired badly. He figured people would just STOP smoking. Pffft!

He also created the black market pennsylvania smuggle rings and $5 packs (untaxed) that are funding terrorism. In addition to this he raised permits for 'cigar bars' and single handedly KILLED nyc nightlife. He's also responsible for countless bouncers at clubs being assaulted because they have to enforce his retard 'babysitter nanny' law or risk getting their club shut down and losing their job.

MAYOR BLOOMBERG created fights with drunk people and staff at 3am because your forcing them to go back to coat check , put on their jackets, freeze their bunz off to go outside and smoke on the balcony or whatever the 'designated area' is after they are spending $1000's in these overpriced clubs as it is.

How do i feel about this cop getting killed? (see username) Lets see...one less person to stop and frisk me, illegally search my car, follow me around aimlessly as i circle the block looking for parking, etc etc. The NYPD has admitted to a QUOTA system of ticketing. HELLLOOOOO their job is to imprison us or ticket us. When the public reacts like this it's ONLY because they have been backed into a corner. So yea...now blame poor DeBlasio for cleaning up the mess.
I go to the range a lot and practice with thousands of rounds per year so that when I encounter someone like you - again - it will turn out like last time. RIP to this officer. Hopefully next time (like most encounters) it is your brethren bleeding out on the street to society's benefit.

Old 10-21-2015, 09:32 AM

18,926 posts, read 13,809,612 times
Quote:
They apprehended the individual that shot the officer soon after... There's no need for protest
Too bad he's not dead. More perps need to die such as how respectful society handled crime for most of human history. We now coddle and allow our cancers to fester, which is why crime is where it is compared to centuries past. If this sav was where he belonged (dead) along with many of his brethren of the street, the good people of society would be a lot better off.

Old 10-21-2015, 09:37 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,218,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I go to the range a lot and practice with thousands of rounds per year so that when I encounter someone like you - again - it will turn out like last time. RIP to this officer. Hopefully next time (like most encounters) it is your brethren bleeding out on the street to society's benefit.
Couldn't have said it any better my brother. RIP to the brave young man who was taken from us.

Just like every time this happens, I will go up to the cops I see on my route and give them my love.
DSNY respects cops and what they do. As I always say, the garbage I deal with doesn't talk back or shoot back.
Its the subhuman savages you guys face day in and day out that deserve to die and be thrown in the back of my truck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City