Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2016, 08:18 AM

353 posts, read 471,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
New supt class list is out. Now we're talking.
Thanks for the heads up - notified my buddy who is waiting for promo from supervisor. Unfortunately didn't make this list...hopefully next.

Old 04-07-2016, 08:25 AM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,293 times
Quote:
I'm a little upset sanman2k5 didn't run over one of them. But whatever lol. That should clear up extra room to condemn more san workers to misery then once there is a supv class it's time for new san workers

Why would I do that? We wanted that guy promoted and out of the garage. LOL

Old 04-07-2016, 09:31 AM

3,742 posts, read 6,393,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Why would I do that? We wanted that guy promoted and out of the garage. LOL
He's just gonna come back and haunt you

Maybe I'll transfer in there lol

In the meantime look at all those supervisors that were just reassigned to BIT...No wonder nothing ever works

Old 04-07-2016, 09:50 AM

48 posts, read 71,186 times
Quote:
Ummm it's on the nycers website? It's on the handouts they gave you when you were hired? It's on file a phone call away with your union?

this is what i read on nycers,

"FAS is defined as the average of wages earned by a member during any continuous period of employment for which the member was credited with five years of Credited Service. However, wages earned during any year used in an FAS cal- culation cannot exceed the average of the wages earned dur- ing the previous four years by more than 10 percent.
Some wages are excluded from the FAS calculation. The Tier 6 definition of wages includes an “overtime ceiling,” which limits overtime compensation for pension purposes to no more than $15,000; this amount is indexed annually according to the Consumer Price Index. Any overtime com- pensation earned in excess of the overtime ceiling is exclud- ed from the FAS calculation. Overtime compensation is compensation paid at a rate greater than the standard rate.
The definition of wages also excludes:
1. wages in excess of the annual salary paid to the Governor of the State of New York;
2. lump-sum payments for deferred compensation, sick leave, accumulated vacation or other credits for time not worked;
3. any form of termination pay;
4. any additional compensation paid in anticipation of retirement; and
5. in the case of employees who receive wages from three or more employers in a twelve-month period, the wages paid by the third and each successive employer."

do you think truck money is counted as overtime? and 15,000 extra on top of your base to calculate your FAS is not much considering its possible to earn 50,000 more than your base

Old 04-07-2016, 10:20 AM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,293 times
Quote:
He's just gonna come back and haunt you

Maybe I'll transfer in there lol

In the meantime look at all those supervisors that were just reassigned to BIT...No wonder nothing ever works

Haha nah even he's not that dumb. Sure transfer in and never see the district until it snows next winter.

Old 04-07-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowMan12 View Post

"FAS is defined as the average of wages earned by a member during any continuous period of employment for which the member was credited with five years of Credited Service. However, wages earned during any year used in an FAS cal- culation cannot exceed the average of the wages earned dur- ing the previous four years by more than 10 percent.
Some wages are excluded from the FAS calculation. The Tier 6 definition of wages includes an “overtime ceiling,” which limits overtime compensation for pension purposes to no more than $15,000; this amount is indexed annually according to the Consumer Price Index. Any overtime com- pensation earned in excess of the overtime ceiling is exclud- ed from the FAS calculation. Overtime compensation is compensation paid at a rate greater than the standard rate.
1. wages in excess of the annual salary paid to the Governor of the State of New York;
2. lump-sum payments for deferred compensation, sick leave, accumulated vacation or other credits for time not worked;
5. in the case of employees who receive wages from three or more employers in a twelve-month period, the wages paid by the third and each successive employer."

do you think truck money is counted as overtime? and 15,000 extra on top of your base to calculate your FAS is not much considering its possible to earn 50,000 more than your base

How about you read the correct one

Old 04-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Haha nah even he's not that dumb. Sure transfer in and never see the district until it snows next winter.
A) yes he is

B) but...but...I already got like 3 guys beat there...you mean that's not enough to hold the garage lmao

Imagine all those hours though (that they'll deny me from ever using)

Old 04-07-2016, 12:21 PM

512 posts, read 765,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowMan12 View Post

santitation tier 6 is different than the regular tier 6

Old 04-07-2016, 12:27 PM

353 posts, read 471,316 times
I'll help

Tier 6 Sanitation

https://www.nycers.org/%28S%28cj1mj0.../forms/995.pdf

Old 04-07-2016, 01:34 PM

48 posts, read 71,186 times
Quote:
How about you read the correct one
do you have a link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City