Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 12:26 PM

3,731 posts, read 3,466,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeydsnyqnsw View Post
Monday
Good stuff - good luck to them
waiting on my letter which should be coming the week of the 22nd

Old 08-11-2016, 12:28 PM

193 posts, read 416,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikfleye3 View Post
Xfdny was def worse than venom but they're both idiots... I actually don't know what he actually got fired for, but usually it's bad attendance habits or drugs
I think he was fired from ems for unauthorized breaks. They posted the article here, i think he was appealing it or suing them, something like that. I cant remember why he got fired from dsny but it was right at the very end of probation

Old 08-11-2016, 12:34 PM

264 posts, read 504,014 times
Just got home from FP, took longer than i expected. They have a new finger print machine that they dont know how to use which delayed the process. Just filled out a ton of paper work, took ID picture and some people were called to the back because they were missing stuff.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:35 PM

92 posts, read 123,587 times
I know its usually around 2 weeks prior but when can we expect FP calls/letters for thr Sept. Class??

Old 08-11-2016, 02:53 PM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,105 times
2 weeks prior

Old 08-11-2016, 02:57 PM

92 posts, read 123,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
2 weeks prior
Thank you Sanman... So i can be expecting a call around the 5th if the class goes in the 19th or the 12th if the class goes in the 26th.... appreciate everyone on this forums help you guys did a lot for us new hires. Just had to listen to you guys and read like you have told us more then a handful of times. Once again thank you and hopefully can meet a couple of you in the near future!!

Old 08-11-2016, 03:32 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,393,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcgeorgee View Post
How did he get fired
This is going to shock you.....you'll be amazed that this can happen...But after all the chaos he caused on here stating san men we're lazy with an easy job (the job he was about to take mind you) someone dug up his info and found out he lost his fdny ems job after being arrested for dwi...

Then dsny hired him....and he failed a random drug and alcohol test while on probation apparently. It was almost like....they somehow knew to checkup on him or something

Old 08-11-2016, 03:53 PM

733 posts, read 724,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post
This is going to shock you.....you'll be amazed that this can happen...But after all the chaos he caused on here stating san men we're lazy with an easy job (the job he was about to take mind you) someone dug up his info and found out he lost his fdny ems job after being arrested for dwi...

Then dsny hired him....and he failed a random drug and alcohol test while on probation apparently. It was almost like....they somehow knew to checkup on him or something
How jerks like him get a shot to get two city jobs and here I am hoping I get a shot

Old 08-11-2016, 05:41 PM

30 posts, read 36,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWOL AGAIN View Post

What venom failed to realize is that we can find out who he is. If he ever worked DOC then he would know what my S/N mean. And yes he Can be ousted. If you gentlemen want, I'll find out who he really is. Not hard at all, he's from bk, going thru he process for DOC or in the Academy, and has a DSNY list number in the 4000-6000... Based on his respond and language, I'm assuming he's 22-28 years of age..lol, not that hard at all.

And the same way guys get reputation in DSNY, same for DOC. And it really sucks to not have anybody back you or taking their time to get to you when u are havent an issue with an innate..

Some food for thoughts venom.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:45 PM

30 posts, read 36,327 times
On other news. Complete my final processing as well. Congratz to every body there today and don't forget your "golden" ticket.=)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City