Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 07:10 PM

93 posts, read 109,579 times

Advertisements

The woman on 14th street had 'the mean' resting ***** face too and got violent with a guy who took a spot she thought she had the right to save, and had her lights falcon punched out
He got about a year in jail, she slurps her meals thru a straw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 08:21 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,249,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hand View Post
The woman on 14th street had 'the mean' resting ***** face too and got violent with a guy who took a spot she thought she had the right to save, and had her lights falcon punched out
He got about a year in jail, she slurps her meals thru a straw.
And that's why I told my friend I was not going to do this again. Because if someone would have claim that spot.
I would have gave it up. I was not going to put myself in danger because I knew it was wrong. Lucky nothing happen.

Old 11-15-2015, 01:42 PM

93 posts, read 109,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
And that's why I told my friend I was not going to do this again. Because if someone would have claim that spot.
I would have gave it up. I was not going to put myself in danger because I knew it was wrong. Lucky nothing happen.
Exactly... its easier to drive around and find a spot than get into an argument over a spot, now I have had idiots trying to go head first into a spot as i'm parallel parking in... needless to say I just keep backing my beat up hoopty until I hear the satisfying crunch of metal

Old 11-15-2015, 06:55 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,249,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hand View Post
Exactly... its easier to drive around and find a spot than get into an argument over a spot, now I have had idiots trying to go head first into a spot as i'm parallel parking in... needless to say I just keep backing my beat up hoopty until I hear the satisfying crunch of metal
I hear ya! I once saw a car backing into a spot, but another car swoop in fast and stole the parking spot.
Then he had the nerve to say I got here first, if you slow you blow. This happen at a parking lot.the driver
Was left with his mouth wide open, there was nothing he could do but drive away. People were looking
and some were laughing, I think the man was in shock, embarrassed to even argue or say something.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:54 PM
gqa

175 posts, read 152,494 times
IT'S ILLEGAL AND disgustingly rude to stand in a spot to save it. I had some stupid lady with her little son stand in a spot after I spent about 20 mins looking for one downtown Brooklyn. Come to find out her boyfriend already had a parking spot but they saw this closer spot become available when they were walking towards the stadium. A big argument ensued with this loud mouth b**Ch. Thankfully I was able to reason with the bf but I took a picture of the car and her to make sure she wouldn't damage my car which they didn't. She was pissed about that too.

Some people are truly selfish and disgusting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: