Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2015, 04:17 PM

11 posts, read 29,259 times

Advertisements

I entered the lottery for city point tower 1 in brooklyn, i recieved my log # in early oct 2015, but havent recieved an email to come in for an interview. Has anyone recieved a letter or email to come in for an interview and if so what log # are you arnd? i got a very low log number in the low 200's, and they pick initially without any preferences, since i went in as mobility impaired and live in there community board 2, i have 2 preferences and am assuming my log number would go even lower than the low 200's once they sorted through the preferences, but its nov 17th and i still havent heard from them. im disabled, on SSI disability, i dnt meet the minimum income but i have a housing voucher to cover rent up to almost 1300.00 just for myself, which i did say in the application. if anyone has recieved an interview letter please let me know. thnk you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 05:23 PM

56 posts, read 109,225 times
I also applied but I got a really high log number. Someone already started a thread for this housing lottery you can try asking there -->

//www.city-data.com/forum/new-y...e-housing.html

Old 11-19-2015, 04:18 PM

296 posts, read 481,454 times
Default lyla45

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfnyc11 View Post
I entered the lottery for city point tower 1 in brooklyn, i recieved my log # in early oct 2015, but havent recieved an email to come in for an interview. Has anyone recieved a letter or email to come in for an interview and if so what log # are you arnd? i got a very low log number in the low 200's, and they pick initially without any preferences, since i went in as mobility impaired and live in there community board 2, i have 2 preferences and am assuming my log number would go even lower than the low 200's once they sorted through the preferences, but its nov 17th and i still havent heard from them. im disabled, on SSI disability, i dnt meet the minimum income but i have a housing voucher to cover rent up to almost 1300.00 just for myself, which i did say in the application. if anyone has recieved an interview letter please let me know. thnk you
I also received log#, also mobility impaired. But my log is 23###.So, not too much hope. At this building I think they need exact income first. Then you should use your voucher. But, I just saw another/just fresh/ lottery at Prospects- and yes, they have this choise. So, you should apply also

Old 01-07-2016, 11:38 AM

275 posts, read 572,462 times
Anyone hear anything yet?

Old 01-15-2016, 05:49 PM

8 posts, read 20,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citymerlot View Post
Anyone hear anything yet?
i got a letter in the mail for an interview yesterday!
so excited and so nervous at the same time!

I meet all the qualifications and currently my son and I are in a one bedroom.

praying for a two bedroom

If iremember to I will log in and tell you my experience.

my log number was in the 2ks

Old 09-06-2020, 08:33 PM

5 posts, read 4,113 times
Hello,
Do all 7 Dekalb Ave two bedroom apartments have two bathrooms, or is it just the market price apartments that have two bathrooms?
Thanks!

Old 09-07-2020, 02:23 PM

1,408 posts, read 2,034,479 times
Try reading this topic, it's 19 pages and the main one about the building - https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-...e-housing.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: