Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2015, 09:31 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,217,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Answer me this - how are you (GDale is not black) know so much about the Black Race? Exactly how long have you been studying us?

/thread

And you answer me back. Be a man. Because you are making inferences, like any inference, that must be backed up with observation, otherwise to make such statements without reasoning or data collection is foolish. So how long have you been studying us?
What's your point? If the majority of blacks vote Democrat, and this is indisputable fact, then what has he said wrong? The democrat party was the party of slavery, the Klan, and Lyndon Johnson said he will have blacks (he used the term n******) voting democrat for the next two hundred years after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

These are just a couple examples. The Democrat party has sold you out. They are the party of the illegal alien, while black unemployment is at an all time high. Yet blacks keep voting for them, why?

On the flip side, my wife's family and friends have seen through the lies and will never vote Democrat again.
Just read Please Stop Helping Us: How liberals make it harder for blacks to succeed... by Jason L Riley.
It should give you a good point of reference. There are many other books on the topic, written by black authors. Eyes need to be opened, no reason to attack the messenger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2015, 12:48 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,263,382 times
Quote:
Answer me this - how are you (GDale is not black) know so much about the Black Race? Exactly how long have you been studying us?

/thread

And you answer me back. Be a man. Because you are making inferences, like any inference, that must be backed up with observation, otherwise to make such statements without reasoning or data collection is foolish. So how long have you been studying us?
You guys act like I brought up wild assumptions. Am I wrong in saying that black people in NYC for the most part only vote big government? Have you ever voted for a conservative? Am I wrong in saying that black people in NYC tend to live in poorer and higher crime neighborhoods? Where you live? I didn't even bring up unemployment rates or education. One thing I do know is that black people on the NYC forum are sensitive as ****.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:55 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,856,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
What's your point? If the majority of blacks vote Democrat, and this is indisputable fact, then what has he said wrong? The democrat party was the party of slavery, the Klan, and Lyndon Johnson said he will have blacks (he used the term n******) voting democrat for the next two hundred years after the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

These are just a couple examples. The Democrat party has sold you out. They are the party of the illegal alien, while black unemployment is at an all time high. Yet blacks keep voting for them, why?

On the flip side, my wife's family and friends have seen through the lies and will never vote Democrat again.
Just read Please Stop Helping Us: How liberals make it harder for blacks to succeed... by Jason L Riley.
It should give you a good point of reference. There are many other books on the topic, written by black authors. Eyes need to be opened, no reason to attack the messenger.
Illegal aliens don't affect MY EMPLOYMENT options.

Again after claiming your wife and your brother have such good educations, you now come up with such garbage that illegal aliens affect Black employments.

That's only true of Blacks who are high school dropouts and such. For people with degrees or even those who have standard union jobs, illegals cannot get these jobs so there is no competition.

How did liberals make it hard for me to succeed when I have attended two top universities? I'm going to do what I do regardless of the President is Republican or Democrat.

Again this is why Ayn Rand was right when she said racism is a dumb form of collectivism and it's for the intellectually lazy and challenged.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
You guys act like I brought up wild assumptions. Am I wrong in saying that black people in NYC for the most part only vote big government? Have you ever voted for a conservative? Am I wrong in saying that black people in NYC tend to live in poorer and higher crime neighborhoods? Where you live? I didn't even bring up unemployment rates or education. One thing I do know is that black people on the NYC forum are sensitive as ****.
Not really. You made massive claims when you know next to nothing about Blacks. I don't even see why you care about Blacks so much.

You yourself claimed that things were getting to the point where Native New Yorkers (people born here) are finding it affordable.

Shouldn't you be dealing with your own financial future instead of worrying about what Black people do? Does condemning Blacks help you feel better about your own situation, which is a situation that has some anxiety? Let's be real, these days Queens is matching Brooklyn in rapid real estate development and expense and the anxiety of where NYC is going is felt all on this board big time.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:00 AM

Quote:

/thread

It's obvious. He's repeating right wing talking points he heard on talk radio, etc. They make him feel better about his own economic anxieties.

Truthfully where NYC is going in any worthwhile place anyone of any race is free to remain, provided they have large sums of money. And that's the anxiety right there.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:12 AM

Quote:

Hispanics and Asians also vote Democrat in large numbers, and white women tend to vote Democrat more than White Men.

So clearly it's not just Black people who keep the Democrats in business.

Btw the guy you speak to Seventh Floor is Jamaican so he is a child of Black immigrants. Many Blacks in the US today are Caribbean, Black Hispanic, or African, so the immigrant versus Black is a false dichotomy.

I personally spent much of my life in Hispanic neighborhoods, am fluent in Spanish, know some Chinese, love ethnic food, etc. I have no problem with immigrants and in fact love that NY has had such a strong immigrant base. Ditto other states that I like and no immigrants legal or otherwise effect me job wise. In fact I have been HIRED by IMMIGRANTS before (Some immigrants actually have MONEY).

Old 12-26-2015, 07:34 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,217,859 times
My points stand. You are either smart enough to get off the government plantation or your not. Writerdude, obviously you did correct? Good for you, and good for many others. Start voting for liberty and freedom not handouts. Are you doing that? Now back to the reasons why big government handout politicians are always winning in these minority areas. Detroit, Baltimore, Newark, Camden etc etc.

Again the party you support talks down to blacks, takes them for granted. Knows they have they're vote so gives scraps. Willing to import huge masses of the third world and cater to them instead of American blacks. Lyndon Johnson was so right, got you right by the balls and still won't see it.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
My points stand. You are either smart enough to get off the government plantation or your not. Writerdude, obviously you did correct? Good for you, and good for many others. Start voting for liberty and freedom not handouts. Are you doing that? Now back to the reasons why big government handout politicians are always winning in these minority areas. Detroit, Baltimore, Newark, Camden etc etc.

Again the party you support talks down to blacks, takes them for granted. Knows they have they're vote so gives scraps. Willing to import huge masses of the third world and cater to them instead of American blacks. Lyndon Johnson was so right, got you right by the balls and still won't see it.
Those areas are poor, no economic base, and haven't had any economic base beyond the government for quite some time. Thank god I don't live in those areas.

My situation is fine, what is this YOU keep speaking off?

Those minorities in those areas if they want social mobility will need to figure it out for themselves. In the end each person is responsible for their own lives and I take no responsibility or concern for what happens in the bolded areas.

I mean if you know so much you can preach to them directly and see if it makes headway.

I eat out a lot and the immigrants cook cheap food I like so I certainly benefitted from their labor if you want to know the truth. And as noted I've been hired by immigrants (obviously well off, but still) before.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Not really. You made massive claims when you know next to nothing about Blacks. I don't even see why you care about Blacks so much.

You yourself claimed that things were getting to the point where Native New Yorkers (people born here) are finding it affordable.

Shouldn't you be dealing with your own financial future instead of worrying about what Black people do? Does condemning Blacks help you feel better about your own situation, which is a situation that has some anxiety? Let's be real, these days Queens is matching Brooklyn in rapid real estate development and expense and the anxiety of where NYC is going is felt all on this board big time.
I don't know what you are talking about, or care. You're a crazy person. Get yourself together first. You act like I'm the one that created a thread stating "black people."

Old 12-26-2015, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
It's obvious. He's repeating right wing talking points he heard on talk radio, etc. They make him feel better about his own economic anxieties.

Truthfully where NYC is going in any worthwhile place anyone of any race is free to remain, provided they have large sums of money. And that's the anxiety right there.
How do you make money again? We all forget.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City