Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2016, 02:24 PM

11,198 posts, read 9,067,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackconverse View Post
I think we need Maury to find out if he even is the real father.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2492967

This story needs Maury and Sally Jesse Raphael...maybe Ricki Lake too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2016, 04:47 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,698,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
This is a poor community. Drinking a beer from a can is much, much cheaper than going to a bar. As for sitting in the living room, I think many people have screwed up or over-crowded or abusive/disfunctional situations in their homes. It goes with the territory. Just because they chose to have their drink outside, it doesn't mean they are to blame for what 5 criminals did.
People don't think.

Thank You for using your brain explaining this to people.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:09 PM

19,007 posts, read 13,913,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
Rather die on my feet then on my knees. That's my opinion. I would not have left my daughter in the park with 5 savages in Brownsville.
As it says on my chest, so it is. I'd have killed them all and been smiling when the cops arrived.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I'd die before I allow my daughter to get raped. There's NO WAY some dude is holding a gun to me telling ME to leave while my daughter stays vulnerable for that kind of sick attack, **** that. He will never be able to look his daughter in the eye again and the resentment towards him will be vicious.
Most NY'ers are true sheep. They cannot fathom your position. You are a person of integrity and honor. They are not.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
I highly doubt that they would have proceeded with the rape once shots were fired and they had a possibly dying man in front of them.
Bingo. Sheep don't get this though. Also, the gun very well could have been fake. Mine aren't and I always have one on me.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:31 PM

139 posts, read 151,737 times
So many internet superheroes in this thread...in reality none of you know what you would have done in this father's shoes.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:45 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,973,914 times
Yes, but don't be surprise some people will stand up for their belief or love one and the result will be injury or death. Some people will definitely do it, the ultimate sacrifice.

I recall back in the 1990's in a high school in ENY. About 5 guys (real low lives and savages) were seeking a friend of mine at the time who is a nice guy and would come over for video games, he would bring over chips and his Turbo Grafx 16. The reason was over trivial matters and snitching so to speak, he reported them for numerous money-thefts going on in hallway and bathroom. They were searching for him throughout the hallways and his birthday was coming up. I recall when they confronted him in the hallway I intervened quickly and took the blame. Later that day, I was attacked and defended myself as much as I could, not in my favor vs 5 savages, but I didn't feel bad about it later either. I was proud of what I did at the time.

Old 01-11-2016, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromageball View Post
So many internet superheroes in this thread...in reality none of you know what you would have done in this father's shoes.
Been to war 4 times and 14 years on the streets dealing with animals like these. I know EXACTLY what I'd do because I've done it.

The hardest part about this would have been dealing with the media labeling me a psychopathic racist for killing 5 innocent black boys about to turn their lives around and start rap careers.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:08 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,698,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromageball View Post
And you probably don't know what you would've done either.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:09 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,973,914 times
The media can be the real enemy and instigator, some people find it hard to believe. But it is what it is, and we got to call it for what it is. This seems to be a problem in western-value nations, really.

Look what happened in new years eve and new years day in another western country across the Atlantic.... Germany. There was massive coordinate gang rapes involving men of Muslim origin, involving some native born and some recently arrived migrants or what they been labeling refugees. Over 1000 men were held. One was even bragging on video they left the girls full of dirt and semen. Their politicians and their mainstream media is trying to downplay it, but it has been exposed. Sick!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City