Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2016, 10:32 AM

127 posts, read 216,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxGurl37 View Post
Hi BrooklynBest64, yes there is security in the buildings in the evenings. The Management office is on the 1st floor and there are surveillance cameras all over the complex. They have key fobs to enter the buildings. The bldgs are very secure as far as I can see.
Hey BXGurl, thanks again for being so informative and supportive. Since they have a special key for the building, do they offer duplicates? Do they provide more than one upon the lease signing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 11:55 AM

19 posts, read 30,348 times
Hey guys i went to take some documents today due to taking 2015 taxes which they asked i was rejectes due to making 81,850..they never asked me for 15 taxes till this point l..well good luck to the other people waiting...

Old 06-17-2016, 01:44 PM

17 posts, read 31,385 times
Hi Guys,

after all my lost hope, today i received an alert from a credit inquiry from "Landlord" this has got to be it. Not sure what happens now but i'd like to give new documents in.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriguezhiraldo View Post
Hi Guys,

after all my lost hope, today i received an alert from a credit inquiry from "Landlord" this has got to be it. Not sure what happens now but i'd like to give new documents in.
Now the waiting game man

Old 06-17-2016, 07:44 PM

36 posts, read 54,002 times
Nobody actually explain what updated documents do they ask for can someone tell me so I'll be ready ?

Old 06-18-2016, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBEst64 View Post
Nobody actually explain what updated documents do they ask for can someone tell me so I'll be ready ?
Updated documents
2015 income taxes
Most recent paystubs 6
Recent 401k
6 months bank statements
If a acount is higher then 5,000 you have to explain cash deposites made
If you have kids in school recent school letter

Old 06-18-2016, 12:29 PM

36 posts, read 54,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONATHANGUTIERREZ View Post
Updated documents
2015 income taxes
Most recent paystubs 6
Recent 401k
6 months bank statements
If a acount is higher then 5,000 you have to explain cash deposites made
If you have kids in school recent school letter
Ok thanks, sorry to hear about the rejection atleast now you can put your focus on something else.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:13 AM

17 posts, read 31,385 times
Hi Guys,

after my ecent credit check from "landlord" , today I received a call from the Building Management Prestinge. They'd like me to take updated documents. She specified 6 paystubs and a bank reference letter. That's it. She said I'll be fine. IDK not putting my hopes up. Im going in on Friday to submit documents.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:24 AM

80 posts, read 107,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astoldby View Post
Hey BXGurl, thanks again for being so informative and supportive. Since they have a special key for the building, do they offer duplicates? Do they provide more than one upon the lease signing?
Hi Astoldby, the amount of FOB's given depends on the total occupants and age range...so if there are 2 adults, then (2) key fobs...I only received (1) because my daughter is only 7. They said that in another year I can request a FOB for her. They provide (2) locks on the apartment doors, one is a regular key and the top lock is special, if you need an additional top lock key, it costs extra. Idk how much because I did not ask. They don't give you your keys at the lease signing. After you sign your lease, they send you to the building to pick up your keys. At that point, you will see the actual unit you are given.

Also for anyone who has a preference with regards to Cable. The bldg is equipped for either Optimum or Verizon Fios. If you are moving into bldg 1490, when you call Verizon, you must tell them your address is 1512 Boone, Bldg A. Telling them "Bldg A" is the key to getting Verizon Fios with no issues. If you tell them 1490, they're going to say that address does not exist and that they do not service that bldg and to call Optimum. I hate Optimum, so I had to do my own investigation and found this out.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:23 PM

44 posts, read 81,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodriguezhiraldo View Post
Hi Guys,

after my ecent credit check from "landlord" , today I received a call from the Building Management Prestinge. They'd like me to take updated documents. She specified 6 paystubs and a bank reference letter. That's it. She said I'll be fine. IDK not putting my hopes up. Im going in on Friday to submit documents.
good news! whats your log number?
i wondering if im getting close!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City