Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 09:41 PM

34,009 posts, read 47,240,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Did you see that sickening comment? And you never responded about going shooting!
Trust me I ain't mad at u no more man for thinking the way you do! And I know you see the "other side" of it man.

I don't like guns....

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-23-2016, 09:42 PM

34,009 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
There must be some threads about Howard Beach and Bensonhurst.
So find them and put them up. i think availableusername is still looking.....

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-24-2016, 03:11 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
Starting an obviously controversial thread, naming the thread as the op did and only including a link in the op, not a single word of comment or context - that's borderline trolling. In fact, drive by trolling like this is a common troll tactic and can easily be mistaken for trolling, as can be seen in this thread.
OP, next time when you start a thread consider adding a comment to the link. Especially when dealing with controversial issues.
This thread has become a mess and I'm closing it.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City