Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 10:07 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
According to channel 7 ABC Eyewitness news, the Hispanic thug and his friends were rowdy in the restaurant, started to harrass workers there and even punched a hole in the wall.

The owner/manager (victim) first tried to call 911 but noticed what he thought to be police officers walking by outside so he went out to flag them down. They turned out to be only traffic enforcement officers (meter maids).

The Hispanic thug then followed the owner/manager outside and proceeded to attack him. That's where the video picks up.

There was no fight. The owner/manager was attacked, plain and simple.
If the Police arrest the thug and they turned out to be illegal, they would be released within days after paying fines. That would be the rest, no jail time. We treat illegal criminals in America better than US citizen criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2016, 10:16 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,600 times
Quote:
According to channel 7 ABC Eyewitness news, the Hispanic thug and his friends were rowdy in the restaurant, started to harrass workers there and even punched a hole in the wall.

The owner/manager (victim) first tried to call 911 but noticed what he thought to be police officers walking by outside so he went out to flag them down. They turned out to be only traffic enforcement officers (meter maids).

The Hispanic thug then followed the owner/manager outside and proceeded to attack him. That's where the video picks up.

There was no fight. The owner/manager was attacked, plain and simple.
True l watched this on the news also, Is sad because if he would have known those were traffic agents he would have stayed
Inside until the real cops came. They need to change the uniforms to a different color to avoid confusion.

Old 05-03-2016, 11:58 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,221,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
If the Police arrest the thug and they turned out to be illegal, they would be released within days after paying fines. That would be the rest, no jail time. We treat illegal criminals in America better than US citizen criminals.
So that's why the thug didn't even bother to run. Probably happened before and knew he'd be let right back out.

Old 05-03-2016, 12:01 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,903,477 times
What makes you even think the guy might be illegal?

Old 05-03-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
What makes you even think the guy might be illegal?
What makes you think he might not be illegal?

Old 05-03-2016, 01:11 PM

2,348 posts, read 1,903,477 times
Quote:
What makes you think he might not be illegal?
By default. I don't automatically assume everybody is an illegal alien (or anything for that matter) unless there's something for me to point to. I don't assume anything about you (other than you're anti NIMBY). Otherwise it sounds like a lot of paranoia.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:11 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,600 times
Quote:
So that's why the thug didn't even bother to run. Probably happened before and knew he'd be let right back out.
I Hear Ya!..Money...💲💲...Talks!!...Bullsh*t....Walks.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:21 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,478,550 times
The attacker's name is "Montress Gomez", he's probably US born considering he doesn't have 2 last names. I don't think he's of Mexican descent either.

Old 05-03-2016, 01:24 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,478,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I highly doubt that.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
By default. I don't automatically assume everybody is an illegal alien (or anything for that matter) unless there's something for me to point to.
Let me know next time you see someone that walks around with a sign on their head that says "I'm an illegal."

Quote:
I don't assume anything about you (other than you're anti NIMBY). Otherwise it sounds like a lot of paranoia.
That's your business. Don't tell me I shouldn't this or that. Let me guess, you're probably one of those bleeding heart politically correct liberals going around trying to tell everybody what they should or shouldn't do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: