Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 03:08 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,082,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
It's a good thing I always reserve judgment until all the facts are established. Here the video clearly shows that the victim DID NOT punch the cop. I hate when one idiot gives the police force a bad name.

Video surfaces of NYPD cop’s road-rage shooting | New York Post
The cop would have to be charged if all the guy did was get near his car. That video is so grainy and choppy I don't know if it tells the whole story in real time but it doesn't look good for the cop. The cop was said to have facial abrasions which wouldn't seem likely from the video unless the video has lag or something like missing frames. The video may be from a distance but so many surveillance videos look less clear than the Zapruder film.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2016, 11:16 AM

546 posts, read 764,084 times
cop was black, but no out rage? if white cop killed him . he would be a racist cop!!
MEDIA IS CORRUPT AND SPEWING HATE AND DIVIDE!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE SHOULD SUE MEDIA!!

Old 07-11-2016, 10:53 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,147,988 times
When the evidence is damning some of you love to say it's edited or the video doesn't tell the whole story. The video is right there!

We believe the cops when they say whatever they say without video but somehow video is right there proving otherwise and people have the nerve to question the video. Who would edit the video to display a cop badly. Come on that's common sense

Old 07-11-2016, 11:03 AM

675 posts, read 1,256,280 times
That PIG should be charged with murder, just as he would be if he didn't have a badge and the incident would of been simply labelled another "black on black" crime in the hood. Continued abuse of authority will lead to continue abuse OF authority...

Old 07-11-2016, 11:12 AM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Brown View Post
That PIG should be charged with murder, just as he would be if he didn't have a badge and the incident would of been simply labelled another "black on black" crime in the hood. Continued abuse of authority will lead to continue abuse OF authority...
True.

Old 07-11-2016, 11:45 AM

8,689 posts, read 11,076,893 times
I bet Al Sharpton is sad he didn't get a chance to get another 2 second of fame in front of the camera with this case.

Old 07-11-2016, 10:17 PM

371 posts, read 526,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
Apparently after being cut off by the off duty officer, the victim exits his vehicle and starts punching the officer about the head/face through the window of his vehicle. In return the officer fired shots killing the man.

Good kill if you ask me. You act like a savage animal you get put down like one. Not to mention, this man had 19 arrests and had done 3 stints in jail prior to this incident. Far from a model citizen.

Off-duty cop shoots man dead in road rage incident in Brooklyn - NY Daily News
you are a disgusting person. the NYPD always makes excuses and uses pre-existing criminal records as shields from prosecution.

the NYPD is supposed to believe in reform per their oath and should not be executing anyone like an animal.
As I have said before, the NYPD would have their own wing in Rikers if they were convicted of everything they should have been convicted of. They get favorable verdicts from the judges all the time which is one of the reasons why the judges haven't gotten a raise in a long time as their verdicts are perceived as corrupt.

Old 11-06-2017, 03:04 PM

15,841 posts, read 14,472,390 times
Wayne Isaacs acquitted

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/n...e=sectionfront

Old 11-06-2017, 06:40 PM

22 posts, read 27,092 times
Oh that is garbage. The unarmed victim was far away enough that he could have simply kept his window closed or drove off. PLUS he lied about what happened.

Plus as a cop he should be held to a higher standard when it comes to escalating a confrontation while armed.

Old 11-06-2017, 07:22 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,735,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Looks like the OP was right when he stated this was a good kill. I have to admit I forgot about this until I saw a blurb about it in today's paper. The coverage of the trial was next to nothing if any.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City