Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 11:30 AM

12 posts, read 15,708 times

Advertisements

646-870-8313
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 04:26 AM

64 posts, read 145,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglavidabroka View Post
Was it the spanish azzhole ? She was real nasty to my friend
Well I had about 4 AZZ holes, the first was some black need weave done over chick,the next one was Spanish,the 3rd was white lying AZZ hole,and the forth was the lying Spanish supervisor,the only person I can say I had a pleasant experience with was the black guy whom I signed my HPD paperwork with,Hannibal was nice and respectful. unlike his sorry coworkers,

Old 08-11-2017, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynGirl718 View Post
I spoke to someone at Breaking Ground yesterday. I explained to her that i have yet to get an interview date. She told me i should get resonse by friday and if not to call her back. Im waiting to see what happens. Her name is Rachel.
She lie like usher in a bedroom,she's one of the two bit heifers,that lied to me and tried to cheat me out of my apartment

Old 08-11-2017, 06:14 AM

387 posts, read 558,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noirkervin View Post
She lie like usher in a bedroom,she's one of the two bit heifers,that lied to me and tried to cheat me out of my apartment
LMAO "she lies like usher in a bedroom"
girl bye

Old 08-11-2017, 06:53 AM

148 posts, read 130,131 times
This office is really GHETTO. They treat you like you asking for welfare benifits

Old 08-11-2017, 09:17 PM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,462 times
I didn't find anyone was rude, simply incompetent, and had only a nodding acquaintance with the guidelines. I used to have contests in my mind about who was more incompetent, the intake person or her supervisor. Don't want to name specific people, although I would privately, as maybe one of these morons has the wherewithall to press a defamation suit. Honestly, BG should not be given any more developments to handle until the entire staff goes through mandatory training or retraining. HPD, are you listening?

Last edited by Moving415; 08-11-2017 at 09:58 PM..

Old 08-13-2017, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy36 View Post
call them back and get all the information why and make sure they send you a letter. i think you only have 2 weeks to appeal. best of luck
You have 10 days to appeal,from the date of the letter,and being you got a call instead of a letter they can't start the clock ,on you till they mail the rejection letter

Old 08-13-2017, 09:49 AM

1,258 posts, read 1,462,462 times
And it's 10 business days, or 14 calendar days, if you count weekends. Holidays don't count in the 10-day countdown. And I can't emphasize enough the importance of sending an appeal in a way that forces them to sign for it and that notes the date of delivery (the minimum would be to send it with Return Receipt Requested, but I would send it Priority or Express Overnight). This is crucial, and is worth the extra money. Aside from writing the appeal, it's the most important thing you can do. If you send it regular mail, you have no proof it was sent in the time frame, or sent at all.

Old 08-15-2017, 01:09 PM

12 posts, read 15,708 times
Still no email sense the first email i recieved on July 31st. Right now im trying to find out who's over these incompetent ppl. I need to go over their heads.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:12 PM

1 posts, read 1,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynGirl718 View Post
Still no email sense the first email i recieved on July 31st. Right now im trying to find out who's over these incompetent ppl. I need to go over their heads.
I share your fustration. I received an email on July 31 about scheduling an interview, I responded promptly and requested an interview for two weeks later. The week before my requested interview date I received an email stating that I would be contacted once my log number was reached. I was super confused since I received an email to schedule the interview. I emailed the person that emailed me twice, no response. I emailed the main email address, no response. I called about 4 times leaving a message with the receptionist once, still no response. I really don't know what I should do next. My log number is high 2xxx. Any advice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: