Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 09:41 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,531,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
You people saying trump is racist really need to watch this video. WHO is more qualified to speak about trump being racist than a black executive that worked for him? Who can say he is or isn't? This woman has the experience to say that, NOT you. Why don't you ignorant people watch this video? Get a new comeback that's all I hear trump is racist, trump is racist. Saying that shows your ignorance and embarsses yourself. That's also why racist trump has tons of Mexicans working for him. Get real. People are so stupid.

Folks can say as they wish. Even a racist like Strom Thurmond had a black daughter. She might have been one of his "SPECIAL" negroes.

I will be curious about how many black executives hold top positions at the Trump organization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 09:45 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,531,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Because you guys have labeled so many people racist, for so many things, that we really don't care any more. I think racist is a funny word now, more comedy than anything else. Most of the time when I hear it, I expect a joke to follow, intentional or otherwise.

I think that you will actually debate whether David Duke is a racist or not.

What can I say. Just now the screaming will be that I am a welfare loving black, because that is where most of Trump supporters eventually end up........this after calling liberals racist.

Any way arguing with bigots gets soooooo boring!

Old 07-27-2016, 09:46 PM

5,114 posts, read 4,963,078 times
https://www.rt.com/news/353340-faceb...wikileaks-dnc/

I will lock my facebook acct for good.
Facebook tried to cover up for Hillary on serveral occasions.
The gop should have their own social media platforms to counteract dem-supporting tools like facebook. I am glad that Google has stayed neutral so far.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:47 PM

769 posts, read 1,014,348 times
voting in general is racist in 2016.

so is shopping for groceries.

everyone in this forum is a racist.

black, white, yellow, brown, you are a racist.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:56 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,963,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
What does mass incarceration have to do with republicans? If anything, it is the liberals through the Clintons who support mass incarceration!
Giuliani, a Republican has everything to do with mass incarceration since he constantly advocates for it. And it was the 90s Republican Congress who voted in certain bills that were signed by Bill Clinton. In fact it was Bloomberg, then a Republican, who pushed for Stop and Frisk. Many people who call themselves conservatives on this forum LOVED Stop and Frisked, which was ended by a federal judge and de Blasio settled on those terms.

So don't even deny the Republican role in mass incarceration. Don't deny that you don't see any Republicans pushing to END this either, though you do see Democrats. Cuomo recently decriminalized small amounts of weed.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
This should be obvious, but some white males think that they are experts on all topics due to being members of the "Master Race".
The key word is THINK. These idiots delude themselves.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
I think that you will actually debate whether David Duke is a racist or not.

What can I say. Just now the screaming will be that I am a welfare loving black, because that is where most of Trump supporters eventually end up........this after calling liberals racist.

Any way arguing with bigots gets soooooo boring!
If they hate being called racist, how about idiot? Moron? *******? Fool?

Take NY for example. Public assistance is mainly for people who live in SHELTERS, and they have to work to get it AND/OR go to certain resume building/job hunting classes at the end of which one must find work or do what work the city assigns you or else the benefits will be terminated.UNLESS they have AIDS or some other bad condition and then it's $350 a month. Who in the world is going to LOVE that?

I know all about the social service system in NYC, having had many friends and relatives who worked in it ,and in my line of work (education) we have to deal with these issues.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:23 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,588,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHaller73 View Post
why is this news or even a thing? this happens every day on the L train. and why are all of these videos cut and edited so to remove all context? you never see what happened before the video starts, for all i know, the black lady may have called him a cracka ass cracka first.
It looked like they were fighting over the seat. He was probably sitting there, she comes in and sits down he gives her a dirty look for being half-way rude about crowding everybody and of course the only thing bigger than her a*s is her attitude so naturally she gonna start s h i t over it.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:28 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
are people really defending this guy?

Old 07-27-2016, 10:44 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
voting in general is racist in 2016.

so is shopping for groceries.

everyone in this forum is a racist.

black, white, yellow, brown, you are a racist.
So true.✔
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City