Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 01:52 AM

4,198 posts, read 4,084,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.B. View Post
I love these "theories". Maybe the Candyman got her. Maybe it was Son of Sam. Maybe it was the ghost of John Gotti.
Right, because the Candyman (who?), a guy in prison, and a ghost are as likely scenarios as a mob related murder in this case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 08:23 AM

294 posts, read 263,424 times
I just walked by Mr. Vetrano. He was on Crossbay Blvd in Ozone Park hanging up reward posters. I caught a glimpse into his eyes and saw pain and suffering. I felt horrible walking by him, I still do. I watched him walk down the street and saw a man trying his best to keep himself together. Like I said before I can't imagine what he and his family are going through right now. It was very painful to watch a father hanging reward posters on the Blvd for his daughter that was brutality violated and murdered. I hope they catch the savage soon.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:31 AM

779 posts, read 1,003,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8Str8 View Post
I just walked by Mr. Vetrano. He was on Crossbay Blvd in Ozone Park hanging up reward posters. I caught a glimpse into his eyes and saw pain and suffering. I felt horrible walking by him, I still do. I watched him walk down the street and saw a man trying his best to keep himself together. Like I said before I can't imagine what he and his family are going through right now. It was very painful to watch a father hanging reward posters on the Blvd for his daughter that was brutality violated and murdered. I hope they catch the savage soon.
Yet members from this thread believe that's what mobster parents do, they plead on national TV for the killer to come forward, offer huge rewards for the coward, and post reward signs to catch this prick, real mafia business!

BTW, A hand full of city workers own businesses and have side jobs, I know some that own car washes, mechanic shops and plumbing work, just to name a few. By this thread standards, you have to be mobbed up to own a million dollar house in howard beach.

These parents lives will never be the same again, it's as if they're living, but they're not alive, a true nightmare. They want closure, its got to be hard knowing a piece of sh*t is still out in public after committing this kind of evil.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:34 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,943,224 times
Latest developments....they're surveying more into the Brooklyn side along the Belt(Erskine). They found nothing on the opposite end.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:38 AM

223 posts, read 255,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycLaidBack View Post
Yet members from this thread believe that's what mobster parents do, they plead on national TV for the killer to come forward, offer huge rewards for the coward, and post reward signs to catch this prick, real mafia business!

BTW, A hand full of city workers own businesses and have side jobs, I know some that own car washes, mechanic shops and plumbing work, just to name a few. By this thread standards, you have to be mobbed up to own a million dollar house in howard beach.

These parents lives will never be the same again, it's as if they're living, but they're not alive, a true nightmare. They want closure, its got to be hard knowing a piece of sh*t is still out in public after committing this kind of evil.
Isn't that how it happens for most cases? Too much families will never get closure but for some reason I think these people know more than what's being said.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:01 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycLaidBack View Post

You, like everybody else are just making assumptions

Old 08-18-2016, 10:07 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8Str8 View Post
Sure he was in pain and suffering hanging up reward posters regarding his killed daugther.
-Especially in this sweltering heat........:-(

Old 08-18-2016, 10:15 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,243,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarperQuinn View Post
Isn't that how it happens for most cases? Too much families will never get closure but for some reason I think these people know more than what's being said.
Truthfully real closure is never obtained. Nothing replaces your family member.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:21 AM

4,198 posts, read 4,084,354 times
The last sentence in the following speaks volumes that hasn't otherwise been said. For whatever reason, this was not a random attack.

Quote:
(NYPD Police Chief) Kemper added DNA evidence had been recovered from the scene and that he should have the forensic results in the coming days. He refused to say what the source of the DNA is and in his explanation for not divulging that information addressed Vetrano’s still-on-the-loose killer.

“Whoever did this may be watching,” he said pointing to TV cameras in the back of the church, “and I will not let you know what I have.”

He did say that evidence recovered from the crime scene indicates there was not more than one attacker and that “every day we are making progress on this case.”

There is also no known threat to the community at large, the NYPD official said.
‘The best’ are on Vetrano case: cops - Queens Chronicle: Queenswide

Old 08-18-2016, 11:19 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,635,068 times
^ i READ THE ARTICLE.
However, i dont agree to get rid of the weeds or what ever they are.
i think they are there for natural land reasons.

what I think is more important than removing all of natures weeds, is to educates people not to go there alone. hello? it doesnt take rocket science to figure that out.

It isnt the weeds fault, it is the persons fault for not using common sense.

not that this poor thing deserved this, but had she had some common sense.

hello????

wake up people!!!

still dont think it was random. sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City