Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he guilty?
No 47 48.45%
Yes 50 51.55%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 08:44 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
I read this morning in one of the papers that the police said that man identified by the father is not a suspect. Yet the father said he personally wants to question the man. So an innocent runner is being sought by the father for "questioning" in Mafia land. The police better set the father straight before something happens to an innocent person.
This is a sign that the father is trying to get the award money!! I bet they will arrest an innocent man, if not this one then another one the father chose. Unbelievable, and why do they make this all public if the police determines this random jogger is not a suspect. It has become a farce.

Last edited by rent.in.nyc; 08-30-2016 at 10:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 08:49 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,146 times
maybe the jogger doesnt want to jog anymore at a place that was the scene of a brutal murder. I wouldn't either

Old 08-30-2016, 09:44 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
maybe the jogger doesnt want to jog anymore at a place that was the scene of a brutal murder. I wouldn't either
Exactly

Old 08-30-2016, 09:51 AM

8,691 posts, read 11,078,805 times
Is this a reality show?

Old 08-30-2016, 10:35 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
I read this morning in one of the papers that the police said that man identified by the father is not a suspect. Yet the father said he personally wants to question the man. So an innocent runner is being sought by the father for "questioning" in Mafia land. The police better set the father straight before something happens to an innocent person.

Am I the only one here that think the father is a bit of a nut job??

and I wouldnt be jogging there either after a murder.

and like another poster stated, now, after a month the fathers lightbulb finally gets turned on and he suddenly remembers another male jogger, and now realizes he isnt there jogging anymore?

yup, the father is first class nut job

Old 08-30-2016, 12:55 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,084,354 times
The "mystery jogger" went to the precinct after being fingered as a suspect by the father and was immediately cleared. Probably a wise decision to go to the police. He might have been thrown into a van one day and never been heard from again.

Mystery man sought by slain Queens jogger's dad 'not a subject' - NY Daily News

Old 08-30-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Am I the only one here that think the father is a bit of a nut job??

and I wouldnt be jogging there either after a murder.

and like another poster stated, now, after a month the fathers lightbulb finally gets turned on and he suddenly remembers another male jogger, and now realizes he isnt there jogging anymore?

yup, the father is first class nut job
Yes, I totally agree with you on the father being a nut job. He asks one month after the murder if any neighbors remember a jogger, dressed..... description follows......! One month later, surely the neigbors forgot, why not immediately!

Old 08-30-2016, 03:04 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,006,500 times
I think this clown of a father should be arrested for interference or obstruction of justice charges. He's recklessly releasing dubious info and endangering the life of others.

Old 08-30-2016, 03:12 PM

147 posts, read 162,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I think this clown of a father should be arrested for interference or obstruction of justice charges. He's recklessly releasing dubious info and endangering the life of others.
You think him giving out information of a man with black hair with shorts and socks is dubious information??? *gasp*

Lol jk.

Old 08-30-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
It seems that the police are giving him some slack, so strange.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City