Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 03:19 PM

236 posts, read 445,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlch View Post
received an email today for an interview for 52nd street. The interview will take place in mid April
That's great! Everything for me is all set. Waiting for my credit to be run. They said they go in log # order. Hopefully we all get to live there and be neighbors ❤. Which other building u going for I'm going for west 38
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2017, 06:25 PM

30 posts, read 67,410 times
Quote:
received an email today for an interview for 52nd street. The interview will take place in mid April
Great! Good luck! Hope everything works out well for you!

Old 03-19-2017, 05:50 AM

91 posts, read 177,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
That's great! Everything for me is all set. Waiting for my credit to be run. They said they go in log # order. Hopefully we all get to live there and be neighbors ❤. Which other building u going for I'm going for west 38
Have you been in an interview for 52nd street yet? How do you know that they will run your credit soon?

Maestro, AKA west 28nd street did not ran my credit yet, we have been emailing back and forth for the last 3 weeks about missing / adding documents and got an email last week saying that they are reviewing my file.

I did not get anything from west 38th street , my log number is high 57k so maybe I did not make it to the lottery. Have you got something from them? Who is the management that is dealing with this building? Is it Breaking Ground?

Old 03-19-2017, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Have you been in an interview for 52nd street yet? How do you know that they will run your credit soon?

Maestro, AKA west 28nd street did not ran my credit yet, we have been emailing back and forth for the last 3 weeks about missing / adding documents and got an email last week saying that they are reviewing my file.

I did not get anything from west 38th street , my log number is high 57k so maybe I did not make it to the lottery. Have you got something from them? Who is the management that is dealing with this building? Is it Breaking Ground?
Yes for 52nd. I faxed in papers late January and received an email to interview in mid February. I went and signed stuff for verification to be sent out and tax release papers. I was one of the first interviews because I submitted papers in right away cause I had everything from my 38th st interview which was right after New Years. 38 th st ran my credit the same day and sent out verification and they said my file is in final review with their management before going to HPD. I haven't heard much for 2.5 months. 52nd st seems to be moving faster cause my file is complete all my verification is done and the agent told me next they'll run my credit but it's in log # order for cb preference.

For maestro my interview is next week.

Not sure who the management is. Hope this helps!

Old 03-19-2017, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Yes for 52nd. I faxed in papers late January and received an email to interview in mid February. I went and signed stuff for verification to be sent out and tax release papers. I was one of the first interviews because I submitted papers in right away cause I had everything from my 38th st interview which was right after New Years. 38 th st ran my credit the same day and sent out verification and they said my file is in final review with their management before going to HPD. I haven't heard much for 2.5 months. 52nd st seems to be moving faster cause my file is complete all my verification is done and the agent told me next they'll run my credit but it's in log # order for cb preference.

For maestro my interview is next week.

Not sure who the management is. Hope this helps!
Wow this is great ! You were first interviews because of your log # and because that you submitted your paper work right away.
You can always email 38st and ask for an update, I did that with other building that I was in process and did not work out.

Which building would you choose if they both call you?

im in process with 52st and 28st. I'lll choose 52st because that I live a few blocks away

Old 03-19-2017, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Wow this is great ! You were first interviews because of your log # and because that you submitted your paper work right away.
You can always email 38st and ask for an update, I did that with other building that I was in process and did not work out.

Which building would you choose if they both call you?

im in process with 52st and 28st. I'lll choose 52st because that I live a few blocks away
38th street at this point is probably annoyed with me lol since I did call every two weeks. My log # for 52 st is actually not very low. I was just one of the first people to turn in paper work with some other ppl who had lower logs then me. My log for 38 is low which is why i am wondering what is taking so long. And at this point whichever comes first. They're both great buildings. Ironically I live near Maestro but work near 52nd.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evazdivaz View Post
I received an email today for an interview for 52st, first contact from them since I dropped off paper work also about two months ago, hopefully soon you'll get one to ��
Hey eva, there is another forum for 52nd st. I will be posting there. The name is - 79 Affordable Units Up For Grabs in New Luxury Hell’s Kitchen Project, Starting at $913/Month

Old 03-24-2017, 04:49 PM

22 posts, read 51,850 times
Anybody get called called recently? Are they still calling community board applicants? Wondering what number they're up to.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenbee212 View Post
Anybody get called called recently? Are they still calling community board applicants? Wondering what number they're up to.
I know for sure they're still hosting interviews next week cause I was invited to schedule one and I have cb preference. However they determined me to be over income.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
I know for sure they're still hosting interviews next week cause I was invited to schedule one and I have cb preference. However they determined me to be over income.
Did they determined you to be over the income before you went for an interview?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: