Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 06:55 PM

236 posts, read 446,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlch View Post
Did they determined you to be over the income before you went for an interview?
No I had the interview for 52nd when maestro first called me and I had to cancel with them cause it was on the same day. 52nd st determined my income to be a certain number and I looked at maestro guidelines and I would've been over income. 52nd st and 38th st had the same number so there wasn't a chance maestro would've been different. It sucks cause it's a nice building
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 05:38 AM

91 posts, read 177,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
No I had the interview for 52nd when maestro first called me and I had to cancel with them cause it was on the same day. 52nd st determined my income to be a certain number and I looked at maestro guidelines and I would've been over income. 52nd st and 38th st had the same number so there wasn't a chance maestro would've been different. It sucks cause it's a nice building
All the new buildings are nice. Hopefully you will get in to one of them

Old 03-26-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
All the new buildings are nice. Hopefully you will get in to one of them
Thanks!

Old 03-27-2017, 01:55 PM

125 posts, read 363,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenbee212 View Post
Anybody get called called recently? Are they still calling community board applicants? Wondering what number they're up to.

I'm interested in knowing if non-CBs have started being contacted for interviews as well, I'm not CB and log is 28XX so it may take a while...the question is how long.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:30 PM

30 posts, read 67,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katy_perry View Post
I'm interested in knowing if non-CBs have started being contacted for interviews as well, I'm not CB and log is 28XX so it may take a while...the question is how long.
I have CB with log #83,xxx and I have NOT been called as of yet, hope this helps.

Old 03-27-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evazdivaz View Post
I have CB with log #83,xxx and I have NOT been called as of yet, hope this helps.
They called me twice which was odd because I denied them the first time. My log was 28XXX with CB.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:18 PM

125 posts, read 363,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evazdivaz View Post
Yes, it does help to a certain extent in estimating how far along they are. Since they haven't contacted you and you're in CB, they probably haven't finished with CBs yet. However, 83,XXX is very high so they may stop interviewing CBs after reaching a certain number. But you never know, they may call you!

Old 03-27-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy_perry View Post
Yes, it does help to a certain extent in estimating how far along they are. Since they haven't contacted you and you're in CB, they probably haven't finished with CBs yet. However, 83,XXX is very high so they may stop interviewing CBs after reaching a certain number. But you never know, they may call you!
My log is 52k and CB. They contacted me 2 weeks ago about some missing documents and got an email confirmation that my documents have been received and that my file is in process , did not hear since then.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
They called me twice which was odd because I denied them the first time. My log was 28XXX with CB.
Finally heard something from them, to provide more documents! Gee they should ask for all the documents are once, not sure why they contact me every month to provide one piece of paper...

Old 04-14-2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Finally heard something from them, to provide more documents! Gee they should ask for all the documents are once, not sure why they contact me every month to provide one piece of paper...
Oh great some movement. That's good
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: