Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 07:22 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
They're called junkies all day every day here, but of course that doesn't fit the progressive white privilege line so you start a thread claiming otherwise.

Why don't you come here for some of your expert research? Hopefully during your trip one of the many junkies will rob you.

I have 3 white junkie skells living right behind me. None step foot on my side of the parking area because they've all been handled. The only reason I prefer white junkies over black ones is because I can handle them however I want without worrying that the libbies will defend them and accuse me of racism.
You have total junkies all around the world, even where people are of the same race and where racism is not a factor. Some people are just more prone to addiction than others, and yes some people are just more irresponsible than others.

And all around the world if you go junkie and can't pay your bills you will be out on the street and it will be no one's fault but your own.

With that said, I do not support the war on drugs. They should be legal and money from them should be taxed. However if junkies cross the line and assault/rob people or worse, then they should be taken down accordingly. I'm all in favor of treatment for those willing to get help (and in favor of the government funding it) but I would have no tolerance for thieves, violent people, rapists, etc. Take those fools down regardless of their race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2016, 07:29 AM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
I agree, 100%.

We should be able to handle junkies in our midst ourselves.

But consider which community would suffer the most from legalization, ie, no more police intervention regarding street-level drug activity.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:31 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,649 times
Thank big pharma for the problem. Greed has no limitations.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
One can only hope they are all dead or dying in great pain without drugs.

The "war on drugs" is a war to maintain power and wealth where it always was. Abandoning it would cost white American it's largest industry, the Prison system and its ancillaries like judges, lawyers and for-profit systems that keep ass-burgs afloat.

I guess pharmaceutical companies, having lost their valuable patent$ on pain killers, are crying to their lobbyists.

Does anyone really care if every second person in New Hampshire is on oxycodone? I certainly do not. If you can have an assault rifle, I see no reason to quibble about a pill or 30.
LOL

Also the war on drugs was about a way to control which drugs are available. Chocolate in it's natural form, cacao is a DRUG. But until recently you could only get candy bars in the US because certain candy companies (and coffee companies) held monopolies and controlled what could be imported or exported.

Coca (where we can get cocaine from) can be chewed, drank as tea, made into candy, or other beverages. But with would provide competition to other products in the USA that have monopolies such as the coffee distributors or the tea distributors. These barriers are coming down and the war on drugs is subsiding, as people understand more the detrimental effects it has.

And no prisons are not white america's largest industry.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:37 AM

Quote:
I agree, 100%.

We should be able to handle junkies in our midst ourselves.

But consider which community would suffer the most from legalization, ie, no more police intervention regarding street-level drug activity.
If someone is just smoking weed in the streets, no police intervention is needed. Only if someone is committing a violent crime against another (assault, theft, rape, murder) is police intervention needed.

The major issues in Black communities don't have to do with drugs. They have to do with large scale unemployment, and this is at least partially because of the policies of the welfare state and a combination of both bad "conservative" (let's refuse to address racism) and "liberal" (let's give them welfare crumbs) policies. And yes people in these neighborhoods themselves are partially responsible for putting so much effort into gaming the system.

I've been in Black communities in Latin America where they do nothing about street level drugs or prostitution and all was well. Most people do not become raving crackheads just because the police aren't arresting everyone in site. Mind you if you cross the line the police or soldiers will kill you. These nations do not do mass incarceration.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:52 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,275,915 times
Oh my sweet, sweet, sweethearts I don't wish this on anyone. I wish to help everyone in the best way possible! I wish you all love and peace and good, good lives. That is what I'm about. Always have been. Always will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y51YETlzgU

Last edited by Merrily Gather; 09-04-2016 at 08:00 AM..

Old 09-04-2016, 07:59 AM

115 posts, read 104,247 times
Yup, the true colors of folks start coming out. Tough guys all on the forums.

Old 09-04-2016, 08:13 AM

I want to fill the holes drilled in your souls with love.

Pure, sweet, unadulterated love. I want to make you all whole again.

Old 09-04-2016, 08:19 AM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
I want to fill the holes drilled in your souls with love.

Pure, sweet, unadulterated love. I want to make you all whole again.
I'm drilling holes in my archery target right now in front of my house. One of the many ways I keep my local white junkies in check. They've all seen me doing it.

It's such a beautiful day out. Their oppiate-addled minds keep them wondering what I am practicing for.

Old 09-04-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
I'm drilling holes in my archery target right now in front of my house. One of the many ways I keep my local white junkies in check. They've all seen me doing it.

It's such a beautiful day out. Their oppiate-addled minds keep them wondering what I am practicing for.
One day I'd like to come join you on your outdoor adventures just for ****s and giggles. I hope you'll accept me because you're one of my favorite people on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City