Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 07:46 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
This attack where a perp slashed a fellow train rider's ear in an East Harlem subway station didn't happen either. I'm sure the stupid "vicitm" probably slashed himself in the ear. You never know what scams people are pulling these days. Since no one whipped out their phone to record the supposed attack, it didn't happen. After all, we know that everyone records everything these days, so a "crime" that happens with no video didn't happen. Of course. Cops seek young men who slashed two victims at East Harlem subway - NY Daily News

Let's tell the NYPD to stop counting all crimes that have no video to corroborate. Oh, also, the video must have sound or else it doesn't count. This is an amazing idea! Crime stats in NY would fall to an all-time low and those of us who own homes will see our property values rise even more. Why didn't I think of this before!
The Daily News, NY Times, Washington Post, etc. are biased liberal newspapers. When it comes to politics, they can't be trusted to tell it like it is. However, they do report regular news that don't involve politics (such as a car accident, bank robbery, baby born in a cab, subway pusher, etc.) with little bias.

If they were to be biased even in those situations then they'd lose all credibility. They're not that stupid. For example, even stores that are a front for selling illegal drugs in the back will still sell you milk and bread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2016, 08:02 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
This "Wave" of Trump-inspired hate crimes is nothing more than the left doubling down on the FAILED identity politics shtick which got them booted out of the White House and solidified Republican control of Congress, which will lead to a SOLID majority on the Supreme Court (Thank heavens!)

Expect the left to become increasingly violent as it becomes more and more desperate over time. They've fed various lines of nonsense to millions of sheep for years, which has caused those sheep to lack the capacity to operate sensibly and effectively in the real world.
The leftist violence has been in full display for some time now. Every cop and or Trump supporter should be on high alert. The fact that the DNC is even considering the radical Keith Ellison as their leader should tell you in which direction they are going.

Old 12-03-2016, 12:00 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Woman Made Up 'Terrorist' Slashing Story, Cut Her Own Face: NYPD

http://http://www.nbcnewyork.com/new...#ixzz4Qypg0VG1

Gifs aren't working via mobile for me right now, but it was going to be a "mind blown" one.

Last edited by availableusername; 12-03-2016 at 12:37 PM..

Old 12-03-2016, 12:36 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,996,363 times
They are desparate and it shows. The man from Queens is their target.
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Woman Made Up 'Terrorist' Slashing Story, Cut Her Own Face: NYPD

http://http://www.nbcnewyork.com/new...#ixzz4Qypg0VG1

Gifs aren't working via mobile for me right now, but it was going to be a "mind blown" one.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:44 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
This supposed anti-semitic angle is one of the funnier ones. Guy's daughter is an orthodox jew. Have never remotely heard any anti-semitic rhetoric coming from the donald. And again, I've seen swastikas randomly spray painted here and there my entire life, even if it is legit racists doing it.

It's almost as comical as the anti-gay angle, which I don't even know where they got that one from in terms of him specifically...
Isn't one of his sons married to a Jewish woman as well? Obviously his daughter married a Jewish guy and converted.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:45 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
I'm a minority, and haven't noticed any difference other than liberal white people calling me racist for voting Trump.
I have not noticed either.

Old 12-03-2016, 03:57 PM

1,008 posts, read 3,624,075 times
I did read about this racially motivated attack though....

COUPLE ASSAULTED BY SKATEBOARD-WIELDING ROBBERS WHO YELLED ‘ANTI-WHITE STATEMENTS’

Posted on November 20, 2016 at 9:36 pm by West Sider

Quote:
It was reported to the police that on Friday, November 18, 2016, at 1839 hours victims, a 61-year-old male and a 54-year-old female, were in the vicinity of West End Avenue between West 77 Street and West 76 Street when they were approached by two individuals who yelled anti-white statements at them. One of the individuals then took a skateboard and hit the male victim in the face and pushed the female victim to the ground. The individuals then removed the male’s jacket and fled the scene in an unknown location. EMS responded and transported both victim’s to St Luke’s Roosevelt hospital for their injuries.
West Side Rag » COUPLE ASSAULTED BY SKATEBOARD-WIELDING ROBBERS WHO YELLED ‘ANTI-WHITE STATEMENTS’

Old 12-03-2016, 04:28 PM

31,909 posts, read 26,979,379 times
https://mic.com/articles/161118/drun...way#.GXdTj7olD

Old 12-03-2016, 05:10 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Yeah man, this incident has been discussed in the thread. Look back a few posts for the discussion on it.

Also notice where a different woman has been caught completely making up a biased attack on her, as has been happening across the country (let me know if you'd like examples).

Old 12-04-2016, 03:29 AM

24 posts, read 31,940 times
What's really going on is that the liberal media is mad that Clinton lost the election so they are paying people to pose for them "claiming" they were attacked because they are a "minority" or an illegal. I have seen absolutely none of this going on and I think the media blows EVERYTHING up to more than what it was. The liberals and the liberal media are the ones spreading the hate in this city because they have nothing else better to do with their lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City