Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 11:31 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,212,921 times

Advertisements

Since the election, I keep hearing about this enormous leap in biased attacks against minorities. Just heard on NPR while driving and flipping around that they're "up 400%" in nyc. With literally everybody having cameras in their pockets, has any video of any of this made it's way to the media? All that I have seen so far was some white guy being beaten by his van for being a trump supporter.

Anything? I am legit open to being shown what's up and what is really going on.

Last edited by availableusername; 11-23-2016 at 11:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 11:50 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,262,237 times
There have been reports of swastika vandalism through out the city including the subways and at parks, they had a rally on Saturday at that park in Brooklyn with a member of the Beastie boys. Where are they getting 400% from?
Hundreds attend rally at playground named after Beastie Boys star vandalized with swastika in Brooklyn | abc7ny.com

Seems like trump supporters only bring up the guy that got beaten up and neglect this type of attacks including Trump himself, he'd rather tweet about the Hamilton cast, is it because as long as its on video it has to be true and everything else is fake or because it is on the biased MSM? doesn't mean its not happening...

Plus I had to report a swastika that someone painted on the side of my building, is there a way to paste a pic of it without a url?

Looks like I found a video in Crown Heights:
http://pix11.com/2016/11/14/video-sh...ghts-sidewalk/

Last edited by Ruready4Bklyn; 11-23-2016 at 12:32 PM..

Old 11-23-2016, 11:51 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,902,751 times
This says 31%. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...android-att-us

Old 11-23-2016, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Their have been reports of swastika vandalism through out the city including the subways and at parks, they had a rally on Saturday at that park in Brooklyn with a member of the Beastie boys.
Hundreds attend rally at playground named after Beastie Boys star vandalized with swastika in Brooklyn | abc7ny.com

Seems like trump supporters only bring up the guy that got beaten up and neglect this type of attacks including Trump himself, he'd rather tweet about the Hamilton cast, is it because as long as its on video has to be true and everything else is fake or because it is on the biased MSM? doesn't mean its not happening...

In my neighborhood alone someone etched KKK on someone's windshield, source below is a long time blogger of the nabe:
the Q at Parkside: Local Meeting of KKK Taking Place At This Kar Klubhouse

Plus I had to report a swastika that someone painted on the side of my building, is there a way to paste a pic of it without a url?

You didn't answer my question even remotely. I am asking for video evidence of white people inflicting biased attacks or hate crimes on someone for their different ethnicity background or lifestyle since the election. It is reportedly up 400%. Everybody and their grandmother has a video camera in this massively dense urban environment. Peruse WorldStar for a few minutes for some context.

And to speak to your examples of graffiti and the such, much of this has been shown to have been carried out by the same sort of folks protesting and rioting to further fan the flames of "the movement".

Old 11-23-2016, 11:59 AM

1,999 posts, read 4,994,339 times
With Soros putting up $300 million for revolutionary purposes reports of bias attacks will get magnified by he MSM outlets controlled by the him and his colleges in the usurer class. With a team of Argent Provocateurs (useful idiots) on the streets & in his employ, false bias incidents will be manufactured for propaganda or divide and conquer purposes.

Bias incidents are effective tools at keeping the people divided and conquered. These events or false events effectively create tons of consternation and emotion. Even if they are not organically occurring these events can be manufactured and featured by the MSM. Part of the social engineering creates a hunger to be victimized; there are ethnic groups with an actual appetite to wallow in a deep sense of victimhood. Even if not victimized, events will be manufactured to ensure that the sense of victimization is validated by actual or imagined events.

The following video contains a dubbed in soundtrack, this is an example of a manufactured event reported by the Wasp Post a MSM outlet closely associated with the speculator cabal:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...m-uber-driver/

Old 11-23-2016, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
You didn't answer my question even remotely. I am asking for video evidence of white people inflicting biased attacks or hate crimes on someone for their different ethnicity background or lifestyle since the election. It is reportedly up 400%. Everybody and their grandmother has a video camera in this massively dense urban environment. Peruse WorldStar for a few minutes for some context.

And to speak to your examples of graffiti and the such, much of this has been shown to have been carried out by the same sort of folks protesting and rioting to further fan the flames of "the movement".
Oh got it without video it doesn't happen but if you are told without evidence not even video that it is the same protestors/rioting even though rioting has not happen in NYC it has to be true....

Old 11-23-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
CNN lol. I will legitimately never trust anything they ever put out again for the rest of my days on this planet.

And again with the swastikas on a car. I literally just watched security camera footage of a black fella roaming around philly spray painting pro trump/racist crap on people's cars, I am assuming to incite further protesting and riots.

Old 11-23-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
With Soros putting up $300 million for revolutionary purposes reports of bias attacks will get magnified by he MSM outlets controlled by the him and his colleges in the usurer class. With a team of Argent Provocateurs (useful idiots) on the streets & in his employ, false bias incidents will be manufactured for propaganda or divide and conquer purposes.

Bias incidents are effective tools at keeping the people divided and conquered. These events or false events effectively create tons of consternation and emotion. Even if they are not organically occurring these events can be manufactured and featured by the MSM. Part of the social engineering creates a hunger to be victimized; there are ethnic groups with an actual appetite to wallow in a deep sense of victimhood. Even if not victimized, events will be manufactured to ensure that the sense of victimization is validated by actual or imagined events.

The following video contains a dubbed in soundtrack, this is an example of a manufactured event reported by the Wasp Post a MSM outlet closely associated with the speculator cabal:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...m-uber-driver/
jeezus you again

Old 11-23-2016, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
CNN lol. I will legitimately never trust anything they ever put out again for the rest of my days on this planet.

And again with the swastikas on a car. I literally just watched security camera footage of a black fella roaming around philly spray painting pro trump/racist crap on people's cars, I am assuming to incite further protesting and riots.
Yet you trust anything you see on Youtube ok rest my case, why do I even bother ..

Old 11-23-2016, 12:11 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,307,745 times
I'm a minority, and haven't noticed any difference other than liberal white people calling me racist for voting Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City