Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2016, 10:22 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Thank god!

As I told the other person who said some such similar nonsense... I was in front of Trump Tower last sunday, in uniform on overtime, telling every one who complained about him that they were losers and that Hillary was a POS. I even gave a few of them the number to CCRB because they wanted to complain about me. You either hang around unprincipled loser conservatives who don't deserve the name, or you're just an idiot because saying Trump isn't talked about in the city he actually grew up in (unlike most of you liberal interlopers) is plain absurd.

Umm, cool story bro

One thing you shouldn't do is talk about politics, in uniform on the job to civilians. Doesn't really make you look good, really makes you look like a jackass. No matter how much the union protects you. Some cops have forgotten they are Public Servants first and foremost thanks to the protection of Unions and the law

Cognitive dissonance.

Last edited by cheyenne2134; 12-16-2016 at 10:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 10:32 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,309 times
Quote:
Watch Glory instead.

One day...
Are you implying trump victory is reminiscent of Civil War victory? Yea, ill stick with idiocracy its more fitting by miles.

Old 12-16-2016, 10:35 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,916,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
OMG is everyone on this board anti-Semitic?
Talking about "usurers" (money-lenders) and cultural "mandarins"/cultural elites - Everyone knows these are code words for Jews.
Trump has really gotten to you it seems.
There goes the race card again.

Guess who was the first person to mention "Jews" in this thread?

Old 12-16-2016, 10:38 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,598,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
There goes the race card again.

Guess who was the first person to mention "Jews" in this thread?
When you dog-whistle about "usurers" and what you call "cultural elites", you are mentioning Jews.
We are not so stupid that we don't realize it

Old 12-16-2016, 11:37 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
When you dog-whistle about "usurers" and what you call "cultural elites", you are mentioning Jews.
We are not so stupid that we don't realize it
Cultural elite isn't necessarily Jewish, nor is usurer. The post you complained about was entirely in the TOS of this site.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:09 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
Or better yet they will somehow deny him the election so we can settle this score once and for all. Remember when the libbies voluntarily disarmed themselves? I do...
Yep, and the left is going to eventually get all of us New Yorkers (and Californians) slaughtered. We've been geographically greedy for too long.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:18 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
What's up with left wanting to go to war with Russia?

If government had a concentrated role in areas such as national security over the past 8 to 24 years, maybe they wouldn't have been hacked. I blame Obama for us being hacked. Our government needs to be able to protect themselves. Their leaving us all much to vulnerable.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:55 AM

19,048 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Are you implying trump victory is reminiscent of Civil War victory? Yea, ill stick with idiocracy its more fitting by miles.
It's coming. And this is your side so best of luck:
Attached Thumbnails
Are Trump NYC supporters ostracized by the city society?-img_9883.jpg  

Old 12-17-2016, 07:56 AM

983 posts, read 932,073 times
Quote:
How stupid do you think we are?
This is a disgusting anti-Semitic post and has been reported to the moderator.
I'm Jewish and I don't think it's anti-Semitic at all, and it's mostly right.

Claims of antisemetism when people point out that a couple of extremely wealth individuals pull the media's strings to support their own narrative is a distraction meant to deflect the point, which has become the argument tactic widely used today...

Old 12-17-2016, 11:35 AM

3,960 posts, read 3,598,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Well, we will see by Hillary conceded defeat and I doubt she wants to preside over a civil war. Besides in 29 states electors would be FINED if they voted against their states. .
They would be fined only $1000.
Not significant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City