Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 06:44 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Eric Adams...what a crybaby. I'd like to put HIM in a chokehold.

As for Oakley and his behavior and the MSG security and their behavior, I can pretty much put two and two together and figure that one out. Oakley is an ex NBA star and those guys think because their rich and famous they can act however they want and make jerks of themselves in public without getting cuffed and kicked out (oops!) Then he'll claim it's because of some other rich guy doesn't like him (of course). Then you've got these thugs they hire to do security at this crap hole and you know they're looking for trouble to pretend they aren't losers who have loser jobs. Pretty close?
Oh boy you nailed. The thugs are minimum wage hires from a third party security company that provides "security" for many of the major venues in and around the tri-state area. The MSG security that work directly for MSG is mostly ex-cops retired FBI etc...that oversee the thuggery. I know a couple of guys that moonlight for the security company. They pretty much work when they want to because they are treated as contractors. The thugs need the ca$h and are one step away from becoming full-blown felons or, just haven't been caught yet. It's not a bad gig if you don't have a power trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2017, 08:28 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
You just shush about Chicago now, ya hear? That's Lord Savior Obama's town. We don't talk about that!
Really? People have already been talking about Chicago.

It was a violent gang infested city before Obama ever set foot there. Yes...its Obamas fault.

If you actually knew Chicagos history I doubt you would be saying this.

Last edited by Relaxx; 02-12-2017 at 09:37 PM..

Old 02-12-2017, 08:43 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,700,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Crime rate is low because the police don't "police" in those areas. There are literally dozens of American cities where very little black people live, yet white crime is rampant..but white folks control the narrative...Even though whites have been the most violent people historically for over 500 years.

In general most black people tend to live in densely populated areas(cities),whereas poor white Americans tend to live in less densely populated areas(rural settings) where the nearest neighbor may be a few miles away...So when Brad beats the crap out of his GF, no one knows about it & it damn sure isn't reported.

Guess which population of poor people are more likely to have confrontations, the people living in the densely populated area. Theoretically if more poor white Americans lived in more densely populated areas(in cities), white on white crime would be astronomical.

You can look at old NYC crime rates when white gangs were all over the place & see this pattern. It should come as to no surprise that blacks are routinely aggressively policed harder, yet non-blacks are more to carry guns or drugs.

Contrary to white propaganda, the face of firearm death in the U.S. is a white male with a pistol to his head or a shotgun in his mouth. Mass incarceration for petty crimes? People having blemishes on their record, which limits the type of jobs they can get or even applying for financial aid for smoking weed.

When it comes to cracking down on drugs, where do you think they focus more? Urban street corners or frat houses? Or bonfires at the quarry? You better believe Matt & Dylan had all the coke, Molly, and weed, but Jamal is getting his life ruined over a $10 bag of haze.

Drug use, dealing, consumption is just as high in white communities as it is in minority communities but enforced WAY MORE in minority communities. That leads to more arrests and and a severe disruption to the very heart of the community affected....don't get me started on the fact that the U.S. government actually brings the drugs into the communities that are targeted by the police and DEA to arrest people who are buying and selling the drugs that they supply.
As long as there is a demand for illegal drugs there will always be people shooting each other in the streets and violent gangs and criminals who partake in this type of violence.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:19 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,972,470 times
Quote:
You just shush about Chicago now, ya hear? That's Lord Savior Obama's town. We don't talk about that!
What about it? He was never mayor or ran the government there. High crime there has nothing to do with him. Chicago destroyed its housing projects and dumped those people in working class neighborhoods and suburbs that quickly became the new ghettoes. That more than anything ruined entire neighborhoods.

Old 02-13-2017, 12:00 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,538,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
But what I said bears truth. Not talking about racism certainly won't end it or provide a solution.

And if people are tired of hearing about race...they should be doing everything in their power to end racial inequality.

That's the only way the discussion will ever end. EVER.

Brazil they don't talk about race and yes all the pathologies and under representation which bedevil blacks in the USA exists even MORE so in Brazil. Your average Brazilian will have a tough time imagining an affluent black who isn't an entertainer. I think that we have past that era at least in major cities in the USA.

Now Airborne screams that he isn't denying that racism exists, yet is hostile to any mention of it.

When upper middle class blacks face stigmatization because of what the black under class does then we know that racism exists. This directed against the many white supremacists who post on this site with endless rants about black pathologies whenever racism is mentioned.

Old 02-13-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Tell your peeps to cool it down with the daily gun violence in Chicago .

Yes I know. All of those black MBA, lawyers, doctors, engineers, IT professionals and others just spend all day shooting and killing each other.

Certainly one would think so because EVERY narrative about blacks some how ends up in rants about what a SMALL % of the black population engages in. There are 2 million blacks in NYC. Even if we assume that every shooting is connected to blacks this will show that a trivial number of blacks engage in this.

Yet endless screaming by the white supremacist posters on this forum about blacks.

Old 02-13-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
What about it? He was never mayor or ran the government there. High crime there has nothing to do with him. Chicago destroyed its housing projects and dumped those people in working class neighborhoods and suburbs that quickly became the new ghettoes. That more than anything ruined entire neighborhoods.

The white supremacist try to paint EVERY black as responsible for crime. Even a black man who LED the Harvard Law Review and was a much better president than this charlatan who we now see occupying this post. Just now I expect to see Malia being blamed for crime. In fact some are already trying to do this.

Old 02-13-2017, 12:58 PM

19,045 posts, read 13,959,968 times
I love being called a white supremacist.

Honestly one of my favorite pastimes is to ensure that I quickly receive the newest lefty label as soon as I find out about it. Sometimes this is tough because you fools change them up so quickly.

I won't be shooting for "woke" or "ally" though. I voluntarily passed those up.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:12 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
Quote:
I love being called a white supremacist.

Honestly one of my favorite pastimes is to ensure that I quickly receive the newest lefty label as soon as I find out about it. Sometimes this is tough because you fools change them up so quickly.

I won't be shooting for "woke" or "ally" though. I voluntarily passed those up.
I was being called "angry white guy." Personally, I prefer to be called "angry Cracka."

Old 02-13-2017, 01:17 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,972,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Brazil they don't talk about race and yes all the pathologies and under representation which bedevil blacks in the USA exists even MORE so in Brazil. Your average Brazilian will have a tough time imagining an affluent black who isn't an entertainer. I think that we have past that era at least in major cities in the USA.

Now Airborne screams that he isn't denying that racism exists, yet is hostile to any mention of it.

When upper middle class blacks face stigmatization because of what the black under class does then we know that racism exists. This directed against the many white supremacists who post on this site with endless rants about black pathologies whenever racism is mentioned.
It goes beyond class issues though. I think some people here cannot see Black people as human or as individuals.

If a gang banger decides to do whatever, neither you nor I have any authority over that gangbanger, or any magical ability to make that gang banger stop. What's more no one is responsible for anyone's behavior except their own. The people on here who get hysterical when racism is mentioned or upset at being called racist would say that wouldn't want to be held responsible for the actions of another white person who is an undisputable racist, yet them want to hold every Black person in the world responsible when one Black person does something.

They do talk about race in Brazil now, this stuff is rather out in the open these days. Even the depictions of Black men as all gangsters who don't take care of their children have come under attack in their media, and the media has responded in recent films in humanizing people in the favelas, as opposed to always dehumanizing them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City