Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 03:36 PM

22 posts, read 51,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by melle7790 View Post
I also have CB with a log of 10,XXX. I called about a month ago and they told me my application was in final review. But nothing since then. I work around where the building. Is and it's pretty done. Lobby is the last part. What size place are you going for?
I haven't heard anything since my interview but I know they ran my credit. I'm eligible for a studio & a one bedroom, you? If you qualify for both, do you know how one gets chosen for a particular apartment? Does the building choose for you or do you get to preference which you prefer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
They said they do not have my application it was sent to the city (HPD). I had everything with me on that day. They didn't need anything else. So once all my stuff came back from verification of my income and banks they sent it there for approval. They also said they did start sending denial letters as well but have not verified anyone. interviewed in early January. It goes based off of family size I believe. When did you interview
Hm thats interesting I should call and see whats going on with my app. I also interviewed in the beginning of January, I had everything and I know all the verifications were completed. Do you know when they sent your app to HPD?

Old 03-13-2017, 03:41 PM

236 posts, read 445,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenbee212 View Post
I haven't heard anything since my interview but I know they ran my credit. I'm eligible for a studio & a one bedroom, you? If you qualify for both, do you know how one gets chosen for a particular apartment? Does the building choose for you or do you get to preference which you prefer?
They ran my credit too. So if you didn't receive a letter denying you. You're probably good to go. I think it depends on what's available. Since we have preference maybe we have a choice?

They told me I qualify for a one bedroom or two because I have a son. But during certification they told me they will tell you what they automatically assigned you and the rent and all that. It's like a pre-lease signing.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Hm thats interesting I should call and see whats going on with my app. I also interviewed in the beginning of January, I had everything and I know all the verifications were completed. Do you know when they sent your app to HPD?
They told me they sent it in mid February. I also called HPD and they said they will look into my application to see if they actually received it.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
They told me they sent it in mid February. I also called HPD and they said they will look into my application to see if they actually received it.
Thanks for all the info! Hope we hear back soon!

Old 03-13-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Yes for sure. Keep me posted if you hear back.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Just heard back from them. They never sent my file to the city. The building management has it. So waiting on them. They actually are annoyed with me at this point, but hey it's hard not knowing anything

Old 03-17-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Just heard back from them. They never sent my file to the city. The building management has it. So waiting on them. They actually are annoyed with me at this point, but hey it's hard not knowing anything
Ugh i know, it really is. I'm thinking they will send it over to the city once the building is complete since city approval is the last step.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Ugh i know, it really is. I'm thinking they will send it over to the city once the building is complete since city approval is the last step.
Probably so. It looks almost done. Just the lobby is still under construction.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Hey love have you heard anything? It's been like basically 2.5 months or more since my intake interview.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City