Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 03:10 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times

Advertisements

^ repped!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 12:41 PM

25,368 posts, read 37,073,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enomis88 View Post
At least two of the assailants are OBVIOUSLY gay. I doubt it. All I got from the video was "I don't ****ing know you" and "shut the **** up" being mouthed.

The worst homophobes are generally closeted gays. Look at the conservative members of Congress. In crowds they have to bend over backwards to show how Butch they are.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:05 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
another one bites the dust...

Cops arrest second attacker in Brooklyn restaurant beating - NY Daily News

Last edited by Mr. Ryu; 03-21-2017 at 08:42 AM..

Old 03-21-2017, 08:34 PM

113 posts, read 127,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnj1215 View Post
Its about to get racial, I am black and here's what I have to say. While I am not african american, I will say that this is why minorities as a whole have to it so badly. The guys that did that **** have the same skin color as me but should be considered black people. They give educated people like myself a bad name. They are the garbage of our community. I am sorry that happened to that man. Why should it matter what neighborhood your in, sexual preference, or disease state. I always thought as a younger person that everyone slows gets better or more intelligent from generation to generation. This is not the case and especially in the black community. What type of ******* beats someone for offering to pay for food. This is why I must escape the hell call the northeast.

I thought sagging pants was over with, they still do that ****. The attire of black males has worsened, not improved. Black males now look at the mainstream rap videos as a sense to determine their lifestyle, while these rappers don't live the life that they claim. If anything the rappers who have come into some trouble have changed their lives to some extent. My question is how is that not realized in todays youth or adults. I don't ever want to hear **** about how black people have come a long way. They have not, and while every race does questionable things to this day, this is embarrassing. This just makes me mad really. Their families should be jailed, because they brought that trash into this world

The individual is and can be very smart, people however are very stupid. That is a general statement. I am not gay, hiv+, or a white man, I'm a human being and this incident was just ugly. Some black people need to be killed for the betterment of the black community. They make things worse for the rest of us. No need to put money in for rehabilitation, waste of money.

#PISSED
This is a great post Shawn. Much Respect to you. While others are trying to somehow blame the victim, saying he was attacked because he was HIV positive, or better yet, as a white-man who had the gall to step foot in a black community, how about whatever this guy did or didnt too, as a human being he didnt deserve to be attacked like that. I know the prevailing sentiment here is that being racist can only happen by a straight white male, but I would bet in this situation, they thought " who is this white ***** offering to pay for our food" and his act of kindness somehow was an affront to their own ego's.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:04 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,006,500 times
I wished that that guy was packing heat so that he could have unloaded on them.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian1231 View Post
This is a great post Shawn. Much Respect to you. While others are trying to somehow blame the victim, saying he was attacked because he was HIV positive, or better yet, as a white-man who had the gall to step foot in a black community, how about whatever this guy did or didnt too, as a human being he didnt deserve to be attacked like that. I know the prevailing sentiment here is that being racist can only happen by a straight white male, but I would bet in this situation, they thought " who is this white ***** offering to pay for our food" and his act of kindness somehow was an affront to their own ego's.
The situation was set-off by the gay dude offering to pay for the food of goons/thugs. That is a big no no. Goons/thugs are homophobic.

Yes, i agree that he shouldn't have been attacked but he should have know better.

Old 03-23-2017, 06:29 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,073,996 times
Quote:
Much Respect to you. While others are trying to somehow blame the victim, saying he was attacked because he was HIV positive

How is that blaming the victim?

Old 03-23-2017, 07:36 AM

another one bites the dust... 3 down; 2 more to go.

This was the guy who robbed him after the beat down.

Man busted for robbing victim beaten in Brooklyn eatery attack - NY Daily News

Old 03-23-2017, 12:28 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
another one bites the dust... 3 down; 2 more to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: