Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 04:50 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,148,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Wow you are so blinded by hate yourself. Almost all the comments so far are condenming the guy.
No all I see are excuses. for example "He must be a Soro plant, this doesn't make any sense" or "he must be mentally ill".

All sound like excuses to me. He is just a piece of racist ****, point blank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 04:53 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
No all I see are excuses. for example "He must be a Soro plant, this doesn't make any sense" or "he must be mentally ill".

All sound like excuses to me. He is just a piece of racist ****, point blank
He was a guy that was not getting laid. (he hated black dudes that were hooking up with white women. Maybe a girlfriend left him for a black dude and he never got over it.) If all the men in the world had a lady to go home to crime would be 1% or virtually non-existent. The power of the poontang and tiddays!!!

Last edited by Mr. Ryu; 03-22-2017 at 05:04 PM..

Old 03-22-2017, 05:32 PM

7,296 posts, read 11,866,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
He later told police he was motivated by rage against black men who get romantically involved with white women, sources said.
Tsk tsk. Black men always have the advantage with white women, as long as they make it to third base. LOL!

Old 03-22-2017, 05:42 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,614,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Something's not right. He came all the way to NY to kill a black person when there are plenty of blacks in Baltimore.
Exactly. I mean, to come from Baltimore of all places??? Truthfully, it doesn't matter. May God have mercy on his soul.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:17 PM

11 posts, read 5,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Because this is a NYC forum where people became oh so sensitive with time. You have to be very politically correct and walk on egg shells and be sensitive to peoples feelings. You have to coexist, and give and give and give a little more. lol
Uhhh no.

They sound like the exact excuses his defense lawyer will use to get him 'rehabilitated' in a psych ward instead of hard time in a prison. So try again.

Old 03-22-2017, 10:14 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,774 times
It is absolutely wild that this has barely registered as a national story.

too bad he wasn't an undocumented immigrant. Then Trump would have tweeted about it already.

Old 03-22-2017, 11:28 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Boricua View Post
Uhhh no.

They sound like the exact excuses his defense lawyer will use to get him 'rehabilitated' in a psych ward instead of hard time in a prison. So try again.
In part because this gets into some other stuff. We know he was a veteran, and many vets come back severely damaged after a war.

Yes, this white vet was fully of hatred towards Black people and came to NYC to slaughter a random Black guy.

But remember the Black vet who killed cops?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.40bb99808c49

Obviously most veterans won't do this, but the damaged done to their state of mind after a war is real, and clearly there are some extremely dangerous ones out there.

Which brings me to my ultimate point. You can say how much you hate liberals, conservatives, racists, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Republicans, Democrats to a normal person and they probably won't go on a murderous rampage. But if you say harsh things about people you don't like politically in front of a psychologically unstable person, they may act out what they hear say.

Old 03-22-2017, 11:32 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
And along those lines, are there racists and is there injustice? Yes.

There are also people who are hypersensitive and paranoid about allegations of racism to the point of mental illness. I could see someone saying the fact we put black ink on white paper is racist?

For instance the murder. It's true different people on this thread have said he was crazy, etc. But saying someone is crazy is not saying that they think it's okay for them to randomly stab people. Some of you have allowed yourself to become so consumed with hatred that you are as bad as the people you despise. I think there's nothing a white person could say or do that would be just in your eyes. Maybe instead of always attacking other people you need to check your own state of mind.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:50 AM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,931 times
The guy who died was already dying due to AIDS. And he was old so no more fathering kids. This killer is crazy.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:02 AM

478 posts, read 774,190 times
Truly this guy was a person born into this world to bring joy and love to his fellow man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: