Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 02:45 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,191,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullnyc View Post
How many of us have had sex in the rest rooms of bars/clubs/restaurants/move theaters/subway seats/park benches/park grass/museums, etc it not about being gay its about what happens when two people need to have some action on the spot.

And those who haven't I suggest you give it a go. Stop judging others. Spice things up a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2017, 03:31 PM

88,140 posts, read 84,005,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Others in your shoes would have argued for closing down the Philadelphia Zoo.
And I coulda saved a lot of money and just taken them to the men's room at the PABT.

Old 03-30-2017, 03:33 PM

88,140 posts, read 84,005,514 times
Quote:
How many of us have had sex in the rest rooms of bars/clubs/restaurants/move theaters/subway seats/park benches/park grass/museums, etc it not about being gay its about what happens when two people need to have some action on the spot.
Museums...

Huh. Never thought of that.

Huh.

Old 03-30-2017, 03:45 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,841,689 times
Quote:
I've known both straight and gay people to have sex in parks, nightclubs, the woods, restaurants, churches, etc. I've had teachers tell me about teachers getting busted in the teachers lounge, or students (both straight and gay) getting caught in restrooms or other places. Of course people who have cars can just park their cars in quiet places, and of course people find spaces in apartment buildings away from cameras for sex and drugs.

Old 03-30-2017, 04:36 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,172,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
I think it's because bathrooms are a place for gays to pick up strangers for anonymous sex. It's not like a married gay couple would head to a Port Authority bathroom to have sex.
I guess if it was 1970 I'd get it, in 2017? No. All you need is a dating app and split the motel bill.

Old 03-30-2017, 09:18 PM

10,219 posts, read 19,120,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Of course people who have cars can just park their cars in quiet places
There was one couple who used to have oral sex in my office parking lot. Don't know if they realized anyone who happened to look out the third floor window could see them just fine.

I bet the car was much less nasty than the bus terminal bathroom though.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:44 AM

25,346 posts, read 36,880,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
There was one couple who used to have oral sex in my office parking lot. Don't know if they realized anyone who happened to look out the third floor window could see them just fine.

I bet the car was much less nasty than the bus terminal bathroom though.

No way. Sex in a bathroom stall is FAR less nasty than backbreaking sex in a car. Besides, sex in a car is a rite of passage for straight couples. If some prude sees two guys having sex in a car you'd get the same old prattle about "What if a 10 year old saw you?"

A single word describes the difference: HOMOPHOBIA.

Old 03-31-2017, 08:59 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,744,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
Gross that people want to have sex in a public bathroom
Gross is an understatement!! Just having to use a public bathroom is bad enough.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:07 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,744,031 times
Sex in a car in broad daylight in an area where kids could walk past is just as inappropriate for straight couples as it is for gay couples. I can't say I never fantasized about it, though. As the thinking animals, humans must employ thought and find a more appropriate place. If you need the thrill of getting caught, do it near some old ladies where you can at least laugh at their reaction!

Old 03-31-2017, 09:48 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,208,486 times
Outdoor sex (or out of the home, if you will) is one thing, but the fetish for having your sex be witnessed by non-consensual, random passersby it what is at issue.

If you get caught inflagrante delicto in the park it is one thing, but ****ing in the aisle of a busy bodega or the back of a bus is quite another.

I would not be mortally offended, and I don't think it would be the end of a child's innocence, but it is rude at best and pathologically immature at worst to intentionally have sex in an area where you know people who don't care to see your sweaty arse will see it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City