Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 08:16 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,047,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
You mean you need him to fund all your welfare programs and entitlements. DeBlasio throws around other people's money like it grows on trees. One day the whole thing is going to fall apart, anyone with money will move out, and probably Deblasio will be long gone and be just another John Lindsay / David Dinkins in the history books of unmitigated disasters

DO NOT RE-ELECT THE BOZO!!!
You should see his new budget. 1.1 billion to design new jails. Is he seriously taking working peoples tax money to spread the ghetto? How the heck can that even make it up the list of priorities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2017, 08:29 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Yeah homeless shelters in the middle of residential neighborhoods are unfortunately a bad thing. It's just a reality of life, most homeless people bring with them a lot of problems and they affect everyone else.

You're letting your vision of the poor single mom with three kids who just lost her job and apartment as the face of the homeless cloud you from the reality that most homeless are mentally ill vagrants, many criminally insane
Having lots of homeless people sleep on the streets in residential neighborhoods is also a bad thing. Or on the subway. Those people have got to go somewhere.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:47 AM

1,015 posts, read 1,195,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
LMAO

Well on the flip side Mr. SJW if you can't afford children DON'T HAVE THEM. Just like other things in life being a parent is a privilege not a right. Just because some **** can spread her legs then pop out a kid doesn't mean the responsible adults in her community should be forced to fund her.
Hey genius

maybe if workers were paid living wages we would be able to afford childcare, however that is not the case I work 9-5 40 hours a week giving my blood sweat and tears in a hard job and I can't afford childcare in this city! Childcare is a human right, not only the right trust-fund babies on rich mommy and daddy's wallet get to have kids. Working class people have the right to have kids. The fact that you disagree shows want a elitist snob you must be living in your little Wall Street condo isolated from the world and the millions of workers in this city who need help with childcare

Old 04-27-2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
Question:

If rich trust fund bankers like he may-or-may-not-be were to pack up and move to Westchester what happens? We're all in this together. You need him as much as he needs you. Economics is an ecosystem where people of all stratas contribute to keep the system going. Even places left-wingers adore like Sweden recognize this.

If this program is for women who are working, then I actually support it. What's truthfully the alternative? People on welfare stay home as it is, if having childcare gives them the ability to go and gain employment wouldn't that reduce welfare?
We don't need those leeches... we do the work, we make society run, they leech off of us workers

If it wasn't for Wall Street getting billions of dollars in corporate welfare tax-cuts from the government, we could have decent housing transportation , education, childcare, without question!

Old 04-27-2017, 10:38 AM

1,757 posts, read 2,144,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
Hey genius

maybe if workers were paid living wages we would be able to afford childcare, however that is not the case I work 9-5 40 hours a week giving my blood sweat and tears in a hard job and I can't afford childcare in this city! Childcare is a human right, not only the right trust-fund babies on rich mommy and daddy's wallet get to have kids. Working class people have the right to have kids. The fact that you disagree shows want a elitist snob you must be living in your little Wall Street condo isolated from the world and the millions of workers in this city who need help with childcare

Haha just keepin it real right yo? You got me pegged all right. Wallstreet. LMAO

Old 04-27-2017, 12:01 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,926,466 times
If it is of any consolation to some of you: New Yorkers keep having fewer babies | New York Post

Old 04-27-2017, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Haha just keepin it real right yo? You got me pegged all right. Wallstreet. LMAO
You laugh but that's who you sound like

Maybe you are just a phony wannabe grovelling at the feet of Wall Street pigs wanting to be like them....

You sure as hell are not working class, have nothing to offer the working class.

If you did you'd understand how working class people need childcare and your far-right wing trump rhetoric about how "they need to pay for it themselves" is not helping any of the millions of working families that actually need this

Old 04-27-2017, 02:44 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,611,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogeyDownDweller View Post
We don't need those leeches... we do the work, we make society run, they leech off of us workers

If it wasn't for Wall Street getting billions of dollars in corporate welfare tax-cuts from the government, we could have decent housing transportation , education, childcare, without question!
If it wasn't for Wall St getting tax breaks it'd have already relocated to Singapore or somewhere and then we'd be back to my original question.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:44 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Could you be any more of a stereotypical grumpy conservative?
I'm not grumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You sound like you haven't been spreading your own seed. You need someone to give you some loving.
I spread my seed responsibly on a fairly regular basis.

Old 04-27-2017, 08:51 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,707 times
Quote:
You mean you need him to fund all your welfare programs and entitlements. DeBlasio throws around other people's money like it grows on trees. One day the whole thing is going to fall apart, anyone with money will move out, and probably Deblasio will be long gone and be just another John Lindsay / David Dinkins in the history books of unmitigated disasters

DO NOT RE-ELECT THE BOZO!!!
The issue is what comes after him may be an even bigger piece of liberal worthless ****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City