Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 01:37 AM

628 posts, read 695,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Sounds like she was wrong, refused to submit to the authority of police effecting a lawful arrest, and now you think she deserves sympathy. Screw her.

If you were not there, it is better to keep your thoughts to yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2017, 07:15 AM

19,028 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Translation:

If you don't conform to the lefty side of a situation, keep your mouth shut!

That doesn't work with me.

Old 05-13-2017, 08:10 AM

3,861 posts, read 3,148,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
working as a vendor, acting like a thug

Thrashing about requires force to subdue, if she didn't resist then there would have been no need for force. People need to learn that they have to comply with police orders, that shouldn't be controversial. If the police are wrong in what they are doing or did, then you have due process at your disposal, you will have your day in a court of law and public opinion
pep are cops, but security with peace officer status.
you dont wrestle to the ground women with kids over a non felony. those pep guys wont be wrestling with goons, bet you that.

Old 05-13-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Its members are pretty much all of Salvadoran descent.
ms 13 is a Salvadorian gang, maybe some guatamalians and hondorians, but in no way mexican!

Old 05-13-2017, 04:15 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
pep are cops, but security with peace officer status.
you dont wrestle to the ground women with kids over a non felony. those pep guys wont be wrestling with goons, bet you that.
so wait, in your world when any suspect for any offense decides they don't feel like getting taken in, the cops should just let them walk away?

are there lots of unicorns and rainbows in kapiworld too

Old 05-13-2017, 05:37 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Translation:

If you don't conform to the lefty side of a situation, keep your mouth shut!

That doesn't work with me.
Me either. Kill em' all let God sort them out. Cops should be able to shoot anyone in sight deemed to be an illegal alien and that is resiting arrest. Why these invaders of our country have any rights and civil liberties at all is beyond me. This is what the liberal order looks like. More like disorder if you ask me.

Old 05-13-2017, 09:24 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Me either. Kill em' all let God sort them out. Cops should be able to shoot anyone in sight deemed to be an illegal alien and that is resiting arrest. Why these invaders of our country have any rights and civil liberties at all is beyond me. This is what the liberal order looks like. More like disorder if you ask me.
You're a nutjob

Old 05-14-2017, 12:30 AM

Park Enforcement Officers are not the Police!. in NYC , peace officer status, which PEP officers have , give one detaining powers when an individual causes a threat, like a felonious threat. Those guys were not cops, nor would they try that crap on the soccer field, will all those grown men around. PEP dont carry pistols, basically auxillary cops.

Old 05-14-2017, 12:36 PM

783 posts, read 576,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
How the hell would you know that she's not self sufficient?

And I would rather keep her and deport you
The same way I know that the women on the trains trailing three kids begging for money aren't self sufficient.

And of course you'd rather deport me. But if you deported all of the taxpaying Americans like myself, who would pay for all the free welfare, housing subsidies, and cell phones that you and your friends love so much?

Old 05-14-2017, 08:54 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,925,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
This is the video. Surely there has to be a better way of handling an unlicensed vendor than treating her like someone who has committed a violent crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHHy4qZ1kc
ahahahahah

great ! ! ! ! ! !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: