Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 01:56 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,478,550 times

Advertisements

I have observed that white man/black woman couples are about as common as the reverse in NYC, or at least almost as common
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2017, 04:26 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
For me, every woman I date is interracial. If I was to father kids with a black woman. My kids will be black. If I was to father kids with a white woman. My kids will be white. This is a tough call. All jokes a side though. I'm on the subway right now. The L train. I see 2 Asian woman white male couples and a black woman and white male couple.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:29 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,048,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
For me, every woman I date is interracial. If I was to father kids with a black woman. My kids will be black. If I was to father kids with a white woman. My kids will be white. This is a tough call. All jokes a side though. I'm on the subway right now. The L train. I see 2 Asian woman white male couples and a black woman and white male couple.
Let us know when you see a white dude banging some fat chick in a burka. I'd be like dem white boyz are crazy!

Old 05-20-2017, 06:52 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
It should be noted that some Asian women aspire to date/marry white men as a way of marrying up, so it's a two way street. The white men like the Asian women for an exotic experience and the Asian women like the white men for their money. Aside from that some Asian women feel liberated with white men because some Asian men can be extremely controlling.
It's the easiest and surest way to upgrade your status in a country where the majority race that controls the country. Go to any other country and the same thing, smarter females always go for the men that are the power brokers. Same for white women that are in foreign countries, they will marry the men that have power in that country.

Now black women, if they don't marry other than black men then they have a lesser chance to advantage their economic and social status. If your disagree with this you're in denial.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:10 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
It's the easiest and surest way to upgrade your status in a country where the majority race that controls the country. Go to any other country and the same thing, smarter females always go for the men that are the power brokers. Same for white women that are in foreign countries, they will marry the men that have power in that country.

Now black women, if they don't marry other than black men then they have a lesser chance to advantage their economic and social status. If your disagree with this you're in denial.
Sighhhhh.

Another lie that has been pushed onto women for decades if not centuries.

Complete brainwashing.

Unless you are part of the wealthy elite....you are just another average dude whose only "power" is in lining up with the supremacist "mentality" of those that truly run this country.

If you are a manager, then you could have the power to deny someone a job or home loan.

But other than that, just another joe smoe looking for a way to make women think you are more than you really are.

Upgrading your status.....

Last edited by usamathman; 05-20-2017 at 09:08 PM..

Old 05-20-2017, 09:06 PM

3,766 posts, read 4,102,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Still dont agree. Don't have the numbers to back it up but pretty sure that of all places New York would be the one place where non whites happen to be doing much better financially than their counterparts in other parts of the U.S.

Not throwing shade on anyone specifically, but those that tend to put white men on a pedestal tend to be the ones that wish they were white.

i rarely if ever hear any black men complaining about the white men taking all their ladies. Just doesn't happen.

Asian men complain all the time behind closed doors about this.

Not sure about latino men. They generally aren't comfortable with their women dating anybody outside of race.

Just have a very hard time with the whole concept that white men are talking all the women. I don't see it.

Plenty of women to choose from....especially in a city like New York. Earning potential doesn't carry as much weight as you would think.

Just ask all the lonely silicon valley "nerds" making six figures but going well into late 20's and 30's without ever having a girlfriend.

Even better....Do some research on single women taking vacations to the D.R., Africa, Panama, etc.

They aren't traveling alone for just the sites.
Then you should pay attention to the young black males that constantly criticize black women for dating white or Asian males, and the young black males who ridicule whitey for dating a black woman. I believe that they teach blacks to hate whites in American schools.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM

3,766 posts, read 4,102,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water4Life View Post
I am curious if you also understand why some white, asian and hispanic men choose not to date the women within their group?
Please tell us, why do some white, Asian, and hispanic men choose not to date the women within their group?

Old 05-20-2017, 09:10 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,617,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
Then you should pay attention to the young black males that constantly criticize black women for dating white or Asian males, and the young black males who ridicule whitey for dating a black woman. I believe that they teach blacks to hate whites in American schools.
https://aacte.org/news-room/aacte-in...e-mostly-white

"An analysis of the National Center for Education Statistics (2012) data showed that students of color made up more than 45% of the PK–12 population, whereas teachers of color made up only 17.5% of the educator workforce."

Try again.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:15 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
This is your obsession. Black women aren't interested in white men in a big way. If you think that they are rushing for Tony the sanitation worker you dream. Yes they might like George Clooney but they know they aren't going to get him.

The rage that black women express is a notion that black men reject them for white women. A myth because 80% of college AND non college black men who marry have black wives. The bigger problem is the shortage of marriageable black men relative to black women.

I Don't have an obsession with black women. I think you are dumb and don't know math properply. It is not the shortage of marriageable black men, but the shortage of black male populace. Their are more black women than black men in general by a couple of million. This is a huge shortfall of for black women. Also black men have higher marriage rates than black women. Black women in America tend to be single compared to black men. If their is a lack of marriagble black men, why do 96% of black women are married to black men? Your statement wreaks of liberal parle.

Quote:
Got to disagree with you here. Any man with a good income, decent conversation and some charisma can pull just about any type of woman he wants here in NYC. It has nothing to do with being white.

If you are talking about landing a good job at a well know institution, then yeah you have a point. Being white puts you at an advantage. But dating wise.....not so much.

Not sure what you mean by being able to produce.....

You are giving white guys way too much credit. haha.
I'm surprised you disagree with me. But I kind of agree with you too. Any man with status can pull a woman in NYC. But lets be realistic here. We live in the real world. Race for some people matters, and race helps women to get a leg up. Being white matters in liberal America. Nothing wrong with this and its cool, it is what it is. NYC is an 80/20 city. 80 percent of all women in NYC are effing and blowing 20% of mentop men who are either good looking, have status and are good producers. Nothing wrong with this. NYC is a weird place with all sorts of arch types, personas and who attracts what and etc. A manosphere vlog wants me to do a video about how being white matters in a place like NYC when it comes to dating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer23 View Post
If having money matters in dating and a disproportionately amount of the people who have money are white, it going to matter when it comes to dating. Certain percentage of the population will reach the logical conclusion that it is preferable to date a white person as they are more likely to have money (whether inherited and/or from high paying job).
I agree with this.

Quote:
Still dont agree. Don't have the numbers to back it up but pretty sure that of all places New York would be the one place where non whites happen to be doing much better financially than their counterparts in other parts of the U.S.

Not throwing shade on anyone specifically, but those that tend to put white men on a pedestal tend to be the ones that wish they were white.

i rarely if ever hear any black men complaining about the white men taking all their ladies. Just doesn't happen.

Asian men complain all the time behind closed doors about this.

Not sure about latino men. They generally aren't comfortable with their women dating anybody outside of race.

Just have a very hard time with the whole concept that white men are talking all the women. I don't see it.

Plenty of women to choose from....especially in a city like New York. Earning potential doesn't carry as much weight as you would think.

Just ask all the lonely silicon valley "nerds" making six figures but going well into late 20's and 30's without ever having a girlfriend.

Even better....Do some research on single women taking vacations to the D.R., Africa, Panama, etc.

They aren't traveling alone for just the sites.
Didn't the black population in NYC drop, didn't the native white population drop in NYC. Economics is at at play here. Their is a book called deatonimcs, the book talks a great deal about elite liberal cities like NYC and DC. Book talks about how women in NYC and DC are going after top guys, and top guys hold back on marriage to these women. Women who are liberal, educated and careerist rarely date down, if not never. Earning potential does matter though. Some black guys went to a back at Chase, dig through the garbage and pull out ATM receipts with 6 figure accounts. They used the ATM receipts and tricked women that their phone is dead and wrote down their numbers on ATM receipt. The women eventually called them back. I also done the same, and it too has worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
I have observed that white man/black woman couples are about as common as the reverse in NYC, or at least almost as common
I saw a dozen black woman white male couplings in Tribeca today while I was with my date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post

This is true.

Quote:
Black women and women in general are very hypocritical. I have yet to see black women criticize Jessie Williams for leaving his black wife for a white woman. A year ago he said black men must protect their black women. krystalyn Karazin of beyond black and white is part of a swirling campaign for black women must marry white men because white men produce, protect and provide while black men don't!

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 05-20-2017 at 10:28 PM..

Old 05-20-2017, 11:10 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,537,023 times
Quote:

How many black women date Asian men. Virtually NONE!

In fact the blacks who most resent interracial marriage are black women because they think that white girls are "stealing" their men.

I wish people look at data before they run their mouths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City