Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2017, 07:42 AM

71 posts, read 66,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryg190 View Post
Quick Update:
Today was my interview. I will not call this an interview though because the lady did not ask me any questions lol. She was very nice and friendly. I signed 2 forms. First form was a credit/background check. Second form was a employment verification form. I handed in all my paperwork and she checked everything. This lasted like 20mins. She told me I should hear a response within a couple of weeks. As of now they are filling in the spots for those who have CB preference and interviewing those like me who don't have preference.
The building is very nice. The area doesn't seem bad either. It was a easy commute. I just really hope I get in it.
Good Luck Guys! Prayers Up!
Well good luck ! Hopefully everything goes fast , yes the place seems nice and from what I heard it's an okay area . I'm still waiting for the city approval it's already been two weeks idk why it's taking so long . I thought the city was quick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 11:32 AM

9 posts, read 10,939 times
Their taking for ever with CB preference but then again they don't have a Certificate of Occupancy as of yet but still I need to move ����

Old 09-15-2017, 04:05 PM

They do have the certificate it's a temporary one though. If I'm not mistaken I saw ppl are already moved in when I passed by

Old 09-16-2017, 06:08 PM

31 posts, read 30,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty144 View Post
Well good luck ! Hopefully everything goes fast , yes the place seems nice and from what I heard it's an okay area . I'm still waiting for the city approval it's already been two weeks idk why it's taking so long . I thought the city was quick
Thanks!Right I agree this shouldn't take so long the building is already constructed they need start moving people in already. Best of luck girl! But take this as a good sign your actually being considered if they are taking so long which is good!

Old 09-17-2017, 02:09 PM

83 posts, read 102,493 times
Still praying for a 2nd call back. Did anyone else have their credit checked yet? The 24th will be 2 months since interview date and I'm just anxious. I'm going for. 3 bedroom and there's only 13 available. Hopefully I'll hear something good this week.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:03 AM

31 posts, read 30,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smonroe319 View Post
Still praying for a 2nd call back. Did anyone else have their credit checked yet? The 24th will be 2 months since interview date and I'm just anxious. I'm going for. 3 bedroom and there's only 13 available. Hopefully I'll hear something good this week.
No credit check yet for me. I'm going for a 1 bedroom. I hope I get it praying I get a called for a 2nd interview. Lets just stay positive and hope for the best!

Old 09-18-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryg190 View Post
No credit check yet for me. I'm going for a 1 bedroom. I hope I get it praying I get a called for a 2nd interview. Lets just stay positive and hope for the best!
That's the best we can do. Just keep positive thoughts and continue to have patience.

Old 09-20-2017, 09:52 AM

Still nothing guys !! The city is only suppose to take a week ! Ugh I'm going to reach out to the management lady see what she says

Old 09-21-2017, 08:44 AM

I contacted the city regarding my status. They said management is currently reviewing my file but it won't be sent to the city until after the people with lower log numbers. And that I should also contact management for a status as well. Hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Old 09-21-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty144 View Post
Still nothing guys !! The city is only suppose to take a week ! Ugh I'm going to reach out to the management lady see what she says
Did you call/email the compliance unit to inquire about your status? I actually received more help via email then calling them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City