Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 01:15 PM

1,837 posts, read 1,605,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Thank you for proofing my point.

The bubble is obscuring your vision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2018, 02:53 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,277,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I, RYU, will be running against Joe Crawley and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

What i promise:

I promise to make a lot of promise but keep very few. The few that i keep probably align with my own interest or the interest of my financial backers. I promise to make a lot of changes that benefit the powers that be (my masters). I promise to make a couple of changes that will benefit the majority in the smallest way. I promise to accept all $$ from lobbyist. ( i like money and tiddays!) I promise to engorge on cocaine and hookers during my term. I will also do photo ops with poor and sick people too. (make them feel special and not forgotten). I promise to send my kids to the best private schools in NYC but insist that you send yours to public or charter schools. (good luck to your kids!). I promise not to live in the area that i represent. My ass is going to a private community in NJ, CT or somewhere. I need private security to keep the rift raft and undesirables far away from me and my fam. I promise to ride the subways for photo ops and then promptly leave to a nice SUV with AC.

I Promise but will not deliver - 2018 RYU

Who is voting for me???
Will you throw some Hadokens?

EDIT: She is likely to become president at her first opportunity after she hits 35, that way the liberal identity-politics party can check off youngest, first female and, first latina, and first retard with one single candidate.

Oh, and let's not forget least experienced because leadership positions shouldn't exclude people who have never been in leadership positions like Sergeants, High Level Managers, Business Owners, instead of a 28 year old bartender who never even made Shift Supervisor...

...but, hey she's a kinda pretty face* the media can sell for the gentes in the barrio...

*even though she got them horse choppers that could eat corn-on-the-cob through a picket fence.

Last edited by RageX; 11-08-2018 at 03:59 AM..

Old 11-08-2018, 07:25 AM

1,183 posts, read 703,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
The reason why Ocasio won is due to the fact that Astoria Queens is full of educated white people from middle America who moved to NYC to find an acting gig. These people are so loaded up with debt from the university. Hearing Ocasio speak was a fresh of breath air to them. Remove college school loans, like yeah with that Valley Accent. You will get my vote. Anything to get Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac to stop calling my iPhone.

I guess Brown University teaches a lot of Cultural Marxism even though its Ivy League. I went to CUNY for 4 years and I did not learn one cent of Cultural Marxism.

The Chinese have a good word for those people - Baizuo. If you're not familiar with the term check out the wiki explanation - but the Urban Dictionary definition is funnier

Old 11-08-2018, 07:51 AM

11,195 posts, read 9,042,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post

EDIT: She is likely to become president at her first opportunity after she hits 35, that way the liberal identity-politics party can check off youngest, first female and, first latina, and first retard with one single candidate.

Oh, and let's not forget least experienced because leadership positions shouldn't exclude people who have never been in leadership positions like Sergeants, High Level Managers, Business Owners, instead of a 28 year old bartender who never even made Shift Supervisor...

...but, hey she's a kinda pretty face* the media can sell for the gentes in the barrio...

*even though she got them horse choppers that could eat corn-on-the-cob through a picket fence.
Of course. Hadokens will be the campaign logo. i will be in business suit with a hadoken powerball at both hands.

If she plays her cards right, she will try to move up quick. Not sure if she is cut out for president.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:33 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,277,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Of course. Hadokens will be the campaign logo. i will be in business suit with a hadoken powerball at both hands.

If she plays her cards right, she will try to move up quick. Not sure if she is cut out for president.
She ain't playing anything. The party is gonna do it for her. If America don't get Red enough and Mad enough, she is going to be given the Oval Office

...especially since she doesn't have that sneering b---h attitude Hillary had that made even party loyals despise her. In fact I'm pretty certain Ocasio might even come across as nice... maybe but, we can't allow someone like that to become president...

This is gonna sound so ignorant but, I want The Rock to be president, unless he was Antifa-level of Blue. The People's Champion could become the People's President... but, again, ours is now a city where a Bartender who never even made it to supervising other Bartenders at a cash register is now a congresswoman...

As for you Mr.Ryu, you've got your work cut out for you, we need the full Hadoken, Shoryuken and, the Tatsu Hurricane Kick Thing...

Old 11-09-2018, 02:38 AM

6,219 posts, read 3,566,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post

Haha, good one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City