Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 09:19 AM

104 posts, read 116,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
To be honest with you. I just want to see open warfare between white people in this country. This race war that. Started Charlottesville is between white people. Minorities should stand down and not engage white nationalist, while at the same time do not support the liberal closet racist sjws. As for me, I'm getting tired of supporting African American justice. My black girlfriend told me to stop support because I'm not reallyt black anyway. I'm no longer going to support AA justice anymore. She said it's her people's and thier fight to achieve, and I did not grow up with dysfunctional systems passed down in this country. So I said you know what, you are right. It's not my fight.

When th. Sjws are done with this Confederate bs, they will look for a new enemy to pick on.
It doesn't matter if you're African American or not, you can support issues that impact the AA community. Not only because it's a nice thing to do but more selfishly because their issues can easily become your community's issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 09:23 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
To be honest with you. I just want to see open warfare between white people in this country. This race war that. Started Charlottesville is between white people. Minorities should stand down and not engage white nationalist, while at the same time do not support the liberal closet racist sjws. As for me, I'm getting tired of supporting African American justice. My black girlfriend told me to stop support because I'm not reallyt black anyway. I'm no longer going to support AA justice anymore. She said it's her people's and thier fight to achieve, and I did not grow up with dysfunctional systems passed down in this country. So I said you know what, you are right. It's not my fight.

When th. Sjws are done with this Confederate bs, they will look for a new enemy to pick on.
Your girlfriend is right. Even though we ain't white, we too will never understand and will have bias views eventually. As for white people, they don't realize this isn't some popularity contest. Eventually the white SJWs will have to back down because they'll be the last ones left. Their betting that they'll be the last white people left, but that they'll at least be in full control of power.

If the white people go to uncivil war with one another, we northerners don't stand the slightest chance. They got all the guns.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:35 AM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirledpeas0 View Post
It doesn't matter if you're African American or not, you can support issues that impact the AA community. Not only because it's a nice thing to do but more selfishly because their issues can easily become your community's issues.
He's a mixed Guyanese guy who thinks he is better than blacks. *LOL* Supposedly he has black mixture in him. He isn't African-American and is different culturally but from a racial standpoint in America he is technically black. Am not sure why he acts as if he is some guy with no black background. It's comical to say the least.

Old 08-19-2017, 09:45 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Sorry, but that one is honoring the home town boys. and is actually a Civil War Artifact.
Most of the statues/monuments being removed are from the 20th Century.
Besides, it honors the winning side.
The one destroyed in Durham, NC was also a memorial of the home town boys. This was a Civil War and not a international war. Everyone lost home town boys. If one goes, then they all go no matter what the reason was for erecting them.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:07 AM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
Their bent towards agriculture required a steady supply of slaves to support it, since most of the whites would rather enjoy the fruits of others' labor.
They leaned towards agriculture even after slavery was abolished.

Old 08-19-2017, 10:21 AM

7,296 posts, read 11,864,950 times
BTW, in case anyone has missed it, civil war is already happening and Charlottesville was the first battle. Just not in the same way as the 1860s. Instead of open fields, battles are happening in the streets. Instead of generals, armies are being led by activists. Instead of killings, casualties are the bruised and beaten up. Occasionally, someone will die and there might be small bloody skirmishes here and there. The question is whether this will escalate into something more violent, like "lone" (but tolerated by millions) wolfs killing dozens of people.

Old 08-19-2017, 11:04 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:

Minorities will have no choice but to engage white nationalists. White nationalist want to make the US for WHITE people only and want to end all non white immigration, so no Guyanese in their IDEAL America. They are also anti Jewish.

You and your supposed Black girlfriend are idiots, this isn't an African American issue.

The rabbi who converted Trump condemned Trump's support of the white nationalist. Arnold Schwarznegger came out and condemned the Nazis, and this was a man who knew the original Nazis growing up.

Many Latinos and Asians are speaking out. Only a fool would think this is only an African American issue.

Many gay whites are nervous as white nationalists don't like them either. As well as white people who just don't like racist and who aren't Nazis or Neo Confederate.

Old 08-19-2017, 11:12 AM

954 posts, read 939,552 times
Damn, nywriterdude spitting that fire!

Old 08-19-2017, 11:53 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
What is white nationalism again? What are the demands? I forget. And no one seems to know on CNN. You hear a lot about it, but nothing about the changes they are demanding. White liberals seem even more like white nationalist than those CNN keeps calling white nationalists. How can a white guy with 5x the salary and 20x the assets than the average of black guy not be a white nationalist but some poor uneducated redneck with nothing be one?

Old 08-19-2017, 12:15 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,293,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Minorities will have no choice but to engage white nationalists. White nationalist want to make the US for WHITE people only and want to end all non white immigration, so no Guyanese in their IDEAL America. They are also anti Jewish.

You and your supposed Black girlfriend are idiots, this isn't an African American issue.

The rabbi who converted Trump condemned Trump's support of the white nationalist. Arnold Schwarznegger came out and condemned the Nazis, and this was a man who knew the original Nazis growing up.

Many Latinos and Asians are speaking out. Only a fool would think this is only an African American issue.

Many gay whites are nervous as white nationalists don't like them either. As well as white people who just don't like racist and who aren't Nazis or Neo Confederate.
Am thinking his girlfriend isn't black either. Just says that allow himself to make underhanded comments about *African-Americans*.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City