Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 09:04 PM

3,327 posts, read 4,357,041 times

Advertisements

If you take a historical approach, what's going on now regarding confederate statues is actually normal. It took a turning point (Charlottesville) but it would've happened sooner or later.

As cultures evolve, especially as one ethnic group loses influence, signs of their dominance and influence will be replaced by whatever the ascendant ideology/ethnic group is.

As whites become less influential in the US simply due to their declining share of the US population, certain symbols of "white" culture will be replaced. I don't think there's anymore hated symbols of historical white dominance than Confederate symbols.

This is normal and to be expected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 11:26 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So all Jews have to be Liberal, Progressive, Communists? Stereotype much?
He went to an Ivy League school, his rational is absolute.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:18 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,972,470 times
This is not JUST a white vs white issue, white nationalists have made it clear they are anti-non white immigrant and anti non white in general and anti semitic.

Plenty of people who have condemned, marched, protests, and gotten arrested in counter demonstrations were of all races.

I personally don't care what you call yourself, but to the white nationalists you're BLACK. They are for RACIAL PURITY, and you are not a PURE WHITE PERSON if you are the ethnic mix you described above. For them you have to be Hillary Clinton or Christy Brinkley white. As in Northern European. It seems to have you hysterical that you got told that by a white person, but it is definitely what those white nationalists will tell you. If you cannot understand, you do need to see out membership in the KKK, Neo Nazis, Aryan Brotherhood, and see how far you get.

Last edited by Airborneguy; 08-20-2017 at 06:58 AM.. Reason: Removed orphaned paragraphs

Old 08-20-2017, 01:51 AM

783 posts, read 576,466 times
Wow, this thread got really weird, really quickly...

Old 08-20-2017, 07:08 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,312,562 times
CNN is operated and run by and for the benefit of white nationalists. Most white nationalists live right here in NYC. Also in DC, California, and Boston. They hold the majority of the power and wealth of all white people nationwide.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Cannot stop laughing at your lies and hypocrisy. You *love* your African-American woman, but constantly make underhanded comments about the group to enhance your sense of superiority to them and never speak about them in a positive light. Every group is put above them in your world... West-Indians, Africans... They're all better than African-Americans. Meanwhile it was those same *African-Americans* that allowed your family to come to the U.S. and make a way for themselves. Show some respect for once. Whether you have an African-American girlfriend or not or any girlfriend for that matter, that doesn't excuse your comments. You can talk about your *Johnson* (as irrevelant and miniscule as it is to this discussion both figuratively and literally speaking) all you want. Am quite comfortable with my sexuality and never get any complaints in that area so that doesn't phase me in the slightest, but nice try. Next time you try insulting someone, at least write a cohesive thought. *LOL*

Now you're in North Carolina? Another lie huh. A guy supposedly making $50k a year living in the South Bronx.... It doesn't add up, but if it makes you feel better...

I never said the "L" word on here as of yet. Did I make underhand comments about 42 million Americans on this posts which excludes Afro Caribbean, Afro Latinos and Africans? No. Did I say Africans, Afro Caribbeans and Afro Latinos are better than African Americans? No. Stop making up assumptions. You are no better than senator McCarthy who accused Americans for being communists. To be honest, a great deal of my relatives came to America prior to the 1965 immigration act. You seem to forget that prominent blacks like Colin Powell who is Jamaican, and Harry Belafonte came to America prior to 1965. Sydney Poiter from the Bahamas also came to America prior to 1965. Cubans have been coming to America prior to 1965 and prior to the rise of Castro. Latin American and Caribbean were allowed to immigrate to the US, but the limitations where mainly on Africans, Eastern Europeans and Asians.

Also throughout American history, prominent African American leaders have been against immigration because immigration is counterintuitive to the black dollar. Immigration will hurt the black dollar due to jobs going to immigrants who are willing to work for lesser wages undercutting the African American worker. A matter of fact, the immigration acts passed after world war 1 were good for African Americans because the act allowed African Americans to prosper for 50 years economically. Even to this day, I know African American men and women who are anti immigrant, and calling for the end of slowing immigration. This is coming from Clinton supporters. American legislators did not need to pass an immigration law in 1965 because that issue was separate to the real plights of its own people such as African Americans, homosexuals, feminists that arose in the 1960s. There is no doubt that Civil Rights movement sparked the immigration act, but did any black leader say, "open the flood gates". No. It was NY senator Jacob Javits that said that. Black leaders knew that immigration will work against them.

Now this is where your posts really shine. That high lighted bold statement finally reveals who you really are. You are a "classists"and such statement like that is very negative. A guy making 50k a year who lives in the one of the poorest congressional district in America cant afford to visit North Carolina? You should be humble that the class war has been delayed in America within the pockets of liberal America. Every liberal jumped on the race war like no tomorrow in order to avoid the class war which is far bigger and far more deadlier than the current race war. When the SJW are done with this silly race war, the SJW will reignite the class war once again, and hunt down folks who live in bastions of liberal city powerhouses like NYC, DC and San Francisco.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
CNN is operated and run by and for the benefit of white nationalists. Most white nationalists live right here in NYC. Also in DC, California, and Boston. They hold the majority of the power and wealth of all white people nationwide.
This is very true, and I also have been saying this for a while now. Also G dale, the race war has seriously delayed the coming class war in this country. Most people of the upper class are left leaning liberals, and they also know that the American social war will also be coming for them. This little conflict that we are having now in America is designed to halt the coming class war where bastions of wealth exist in liberal areas of the country.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:21 AM

Fake white progressives are funding the SJW movement as a power grab as if they don't already have all the power. These are the very same white people that have colonized Manhattan, and are now colonizing Brooklyn. Trump was nothing more than a slight roadblock for them. Now they must silence all support for him so this doesn't occur again.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:23 AM

19,041 posts, read 13,955,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
This is very true, and I also have been saying this for a while now. Also G dale, the race war has seriously delayed the coming class war in this country. Most people of the upper class are left leaning liberals, and they also know that the American social war will also be coming for them. This little conflict that we are having now in America is designed to halt the coming class war where bastions of wealth exist in liberal areas of the country.
Great post.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I find it mind-boggling that me and you are the only two people in NYC that realize this. I find it very scary how everyone else has been effectively brainwashed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City