Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:17 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,754,341 times

Advertisements

I think that mathjak tied one on....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 08:29 AM

106,691 posts, read 108,856,202 times
i was terrible in the early days . i was such a tramp

i am so ashamed ha ha ha .

there certainly is something to be said for growing up in that little window before aids but after the invention of the birth control pill

Old 08-23-2017, 10:15 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
try " i can't believe it , you look just like my next wife "

How about " i can't believe it , you look just like my dead wife."

Old 08-23-2017, 10:21 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,780,689 times
Take a foreign language class. Very social environments as everyone has to interact.

French or Italian would probably the ones with the most women

Old 08-24-2017, 06:16 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,084,455 times
How about French and GREEK?

Old 08-24-2017, 06:54 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,978,357 times
With there being a considerable amount of more women than men, plus the fact that most people walk and take transit, meeting girls in NYC is pretty easy. I've met girls in NYC while sitting on a bench in East Village, crossing the street (and then turning right back around her direction when she gave me that eye contact + smile), and subway station. If it was that easy for a visitor over about a week period, then a resident should have no problem. I wish I could transport NYC women to LA because LA girls aren't as open to the cold approaches and NYC girls definitely felt more grounded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
NYC is an 80/20 when it comes to sex and dating. That means 80% of your average women in NYC are sleeping around, having sex, dating or in relationships as a primary or side woman with top 20% of men. Again their is nothing wrong with how women or who they go with. It is what it is, and I learned that the hard way. When these average women reach their 30s in NYC, either if she is a career academia type with or low paying title job for a big firm, or your Jazmin from Brooklyn or the Bronx with two kids in tow. They will start looking for husband and looking to settle down. But the 80% of men that the average woman rejected becomes like 30% percent due to men removing themselves out of the dating market, men settling for unattractive or marrying high attractive women, and some men who don't mind being with women either hood type, or career academia type who rode the penis carousel between the ages of 18-35. Again this is most women in NYC from my observation and experience. I hope the OP can learn from my observation, as well as studying MGTOW on youtube about dating in NYC.

Activating Pierrepont.
Yes, the dating game does change in the 30s and goes heavily in favor of men. This is because women's biologoical clock starts to tick and they have to settle. My roommate is in his 30s and he has his pick from the mid 30s women with maybe a kid or two thats looking to settle, or the girl in her 20s without much dating baggage who wants someone to make her feel secure.

Why women lose the dating game

Old 08-24-2017, 07:15 AM

2,440 posts, read 6,260,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
With there being a considerable amount of more women than men, plus the fact that most people walk and take transit, meeting girls in NYC is pretty easy. I've met girls in NYC while sitting on a bench in East Village, crossing the street (and then turning right back around her direction when she gave me that eye contact + smile), and subway station. If it was that easy for a visitor over about a week period, then a resident should have no problem. I wish I could transport NYC women to LA because LA girls aren't as open to the cold approaches and NYC girls definitely felt more grounded.

Your either a great looking guy, or just writing your fantasy. Women walk with their heads straight ahead in NYC.

Old 08-24-2017, 07:20 AM

106,691 posts, read 108,856,202 times
i know a great place to meet women . go to a sexaholic meeting .

kind of like that ad in the paper . do you know someone who drinks or has an alcohol problem ? give them this number .

you call it and it is a liquor store .

Old 08-24-2017, 08:57 AM
PDF

11,395 posts, read 13,422,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubygreta View Post
Your either a great looking guy, or just writing your fantasy. Women walk with their heads straight ahead in NYC.
They do until you approach them.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:31 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,358,901 times
I have friends who have met their boyfriends/girlfriends/are now engaged through OKC and/or MeetUp groups. I know someone who actually does host "singles events" for certain things.

I'm glad I do not have to date. Sounds like a lot of work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City