Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2018, 07:02 PM

7 posts, read 5,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NF_93 View Post
How long did it take you guys to move in? Because I went in for an interview in april and since then I've just been submitting paperwork after paperwork and it's annoying and I'm just ready to move in/ at least let me see the apartment to put me at ease lol ��

Did my interview April 6th got called to see the apartment tomorrow, roughly 2 months for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 09:40 PM

8 posts, read 5,146 times
Oh okay that definitely put me at ease because I thought I was the only one that they kept asking for more and more paperwork/ it almost seemed like it was never ending lol. However I'm going to be patient and stay positive.

Old 06-16-2018, 05:32 PM

2 posts, read 1,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnice775 View Post
Hey if anyone wants pictures of a two bedroom I can email them to you
can you please send it to me? reahgianan@gmail.com thank you

Old 06-20-2018, 07:04 PM

252 posts, read 306,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanitaLinda View Post
My floor is pretty good for now. no complaints. question has anyone registered with con edison? I called and they said they cant find the address.
How did your first electricity bill look like? This is my first apartment and first time paying for electricity at all so I'm worried about it even though I feel like I don't use it much.

Old 06-21-2018, 07:00 AM

3 posts, read 2,503 times
Hey can u send pics to my email as well please thank u y.zambrano92@gmail.com.. thankk uuu

Old 06-22-2018, 10:09 AM

144 posts, read 98,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful01 View Post
How did your first electricity bill look like? This is my first apartment and first time paying for electricity at all so I'm worried about it even though I feel like I don't use it much.
Hey Hopeful01, have you moved in yet? It's been a minute since I've been on here. I have met CubanitaLinda.

Old 06-23-2018, 03:08 PM

7 posts, read 5,719 times
Good evening all, I just have a quick question... how soon after you get the approval letter from HPD do you sign your lease ?

Old 06-25-2018, 05:51 PM

So I saw the apartment last week and I asked the guy that showed me the apartment about the electric bill situation and he said I have to call con-ed/pay the bill through them however someone else posted that the building has their own electricity system/company or something like that and a bill will come under your door. Does anyone have the real anwser to this question? (Too many stories) lol.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:55 PM

144 posts, read 98,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NF_93 View Post
So I saw the apartment last week and I asked the guy that showed me the apartment about the electric bill situation and he said I have to call con-ed/pay the bill through them however someone else posted that the building has their own electricity system/company or something like that and a bill will come under your door. Does anyone have the real anwser to this question? (Too many stories) lol.

Hi NF, give me your email address and I’ll send you some pictures/copies of what came with my package and it is not Con-Ed, it is called Bronx power and light. It is definitely through manage as it is a part of your lease signing package.

Hey, off topic, I need a hammer and screw driver. Anyone? lol all the stores are closing and my daughter has not arrived to get my grandson just yet. She and hubby went out for dinner before they head up here.

Old 06-26-2018, 03:34 AM

Check your inbox and just like Hopeful said this is also my first time paying electricity so I'm doing all my energy saving research, and trying to obtain as much knowledge as I can before I move in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery