Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 09:40 AM

6,681 posts, read 6,022,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Define spirituality.
Spirituality is very individual. It certainly doesn't mean engaging in acts that promote the degradation of women, that's for sure.

I went to a strip club a good three times in my life (because a friend of mine is very much into it) and I have felt nothing but negative energy at those places.

Strip clubs wreak of drug use, alcoholism, and other demons. As soon as I walked in, the man at the front desk asked me if I was looking for a job. He said to me, "We pay a good $400 on a slow night, but on weekends you can make up to 1K"

The aging bartender told me that I can make a good 5K if I went to the "private room" to do lord knows what. She said, "We don't encourage sex with our customers, but we have no control if people meet here and pay our strippers for sex outside of these facilities"

Then, as the night wore on, some dude came up to me and asked me if I wanted to do a "line of coke" with him outside.

Never again. Trust me when I tell you that there is nothing spiritual about those place.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:45 AM

264 posts, read 238,786 times
Quote:
Define spirituality.
Ultimately, when a person starts asking certain questions and reflecting, they begin to understand that much of what has been told via the media/entertainment sources, in terms of who we are, and what we should strive for, is nothing more than a fabrication.

This basic understanding usually leads one to ask more questions and to really start soul searching and trying to rise above the foolishness and traps that are set. I'll leave it at that...

Old 11-06-2017, 09:50 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Spirituality is very individual. It certainly doesn't mean engaging in acts that promote the degradation of women, that's for sure.

I went to a strip club a good three times in my life (because a friend of mine is very much into it) and I have felt nothing but negative energy at those places.

Strip clubs wreak of drug use, alcoholism, and other demons. As soon as I walked in, the man at the front desk asked me if I was looking for a job. He said to me, "We pay a good $400 on a slow night, but on weekends you can make up to 1K"

The aging bartender told me that I can make a good 5K if I went to the "private room" to do lord knows what. She said, "We don't encourage sex with our customers, but we have no control if people meet here and pay our strippers for sex outside of these facilities"

Then, as the night wore on, some dude came up to me and asked me if I wanted to do a "line of coke" with him outside.

Never again. Trust me when I tell you that there is nothing spiritual about those place.
"Promote degradation of women" These ladies apply for the job.

No one goes to a strip club for spiritually. Just like no one goes to a club for spiritually, etc.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:50 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times
Quote:
Luke 7:36–50 "And lo, Jesus, in the home of the money lenders dined with sinners and got some totally hot and kinky foot play with a harlot, then forgave her (even though he patronized her sinful services)"

Old 11-06-2017, 09:53 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
Do you mean "dark skin" black chicks? Because I would argue that strippers who fall somewhere on the brown spectrum make the most money.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:55 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
"Promote degradation of women" These ladies apply for the job.

No one goes to a strip club for spiritually. Just like no one goes to a club for spiritually, etc.
Strippers make so much goddamn money, I really don't think it's degrading.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:00 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,336,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Strippers make so much goddamn money, I really don't think it's degrading.

According to many,

Degrading: Showing off your body for $500 a day.

Not Degrading: Destroying your body with hard manual labor and exposure to cancerous chemicals for >$100 a day.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:06 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
Quote:
According to many,

Degrading: Showing off your body for $500 a day.

Not Degrading: Destroying your body with hard manual labor and exposure to cancerous chemicals for >$100 a day.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:06 AM

264 posts, read 238,786 times
Quote:

The people who frequent and work in those places are not spiritually connected. They are filled with negative energy. People who have some level of spirituality are able to understand that those places will only bring you down to the lowest level, therefore they avoid it.

A man who is truly spiritually connected is on the highest level, because he has control over his base level desires. You could try to entice him with 50 or so "hot" naked strippers/prostitutes and he would have the ability to walk away, because his penis does not do the thinking and he would never allow other men (who don't possess the ability to control their base level desires) to influence him. Such a man, has a very high level of self control and is able to make decisions which ultimately add value.

Old 11-06-2017, 10:11 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
Do you mean "dark skin" black chicks? Because I would argue that strippers who fall somewhere on the brown spectrum make the most money.
They do, this thread is misleading - people prefer the darker strippers

This isn't about the strippers, it's about the bottle ladies / bartenders who are taking their tips
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: