Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 02:42 PM

2,981 posts, read 1,163,976 times

Advertisements

My nephew had a bigger problem last year for some reason they moved a section 8 family next door to him and his family there was loud parties lots of fights wanna be gangbangers started coming around it was a very quiet neighborhood in central islip but with this family the police had to come around so many times then it got worst first a stabbing then a week later a shooting! Finally everybody in the neighborhood got together with help from the cops to file a formal complaint to the section 8 program to everyone surprise within weeks they moved the family out they thought the program would try to drag this thing out but they didn't!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2017, 02:46 PM

31,887 posts, read 26,916,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8Str8 View Post
I've notified the 105th, my local Assemblyman, and I'm gonna shoot the Parks Department an email as well. Hopefully, something will get done about these punks, but I'm not holding my breath. A beautiful park in my neighborhood getting destroyed by ghetto scum. You just can't have anything nice anymore. They should move out to some affordable housing development in Suffolk County if they want to do this type of crap! Queens Crap: The dirt bike dirtbags of Wayanda Park

May not help in your situation, but there is some justice out there:

Rapper Meek Mill cuffed after wild dirt bike stunt in NYC - NY Daily News

http://www.theloquitur.com/community...ntenced-again/

Old 12-29-2017, 03:00 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,488 times
Quote:
BELLEROSE! NOT THE WEST VILLAGE YOU MOMO! Unfortunately, A lot of the folks causing problems in the neighborhood are Black! There are plenty that arent, but, unfortunately they are not doing anything to better the situation! I don't care who lives around me and my family, just do not be a ghetto slob! Oh yeah, my wife is Bajan, and we have 2 biracial sons. 😛
That's not a cop out. I'm black and I HATE niggly bears and wish that they would all die. But I will not lump them in with every black person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomelessLoser View Post
Ignore him -- that's one of our residential affirmative-action hires who have a vested interest in keeping things as they are.

Help gentrify your neighborhood anyway you can. Even the blacks (like your wife) will thank you -- especially if you raise their property values so they can sell to Indians (though you're sure they're Indians from India and not Trinis or Guyanese?? 'Cause these types tend to bring the Carib blacks along)....
A homeless bum criticizing others. You're sucking off the government yet you are the most critical here. Go find a job and divert your frustration with life and a lack of success into something more meaningful.

Old 12-29-2017, 03:37 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,148,118 times
This area, south Queens village, did you not know about the borders in Queens village?

And being a busy body, scolding litter bugs, being the big bully community activist, when there are people walking around ready to fight? Careful now.nothing is truly anonymous,don't be fooled.

Hillside avenue and Jamaica avenue are basically race makers, from lighter to darker. Cross island expressway is also another ,

These same guys on motor bikes , probably did the same with bmx bikes ,getting a quick rush of fun. I would not be surprised if they play in construction area, or open fields in Long island.or the boonies.

If this were a bunch of white guys, I'm sure your feelings would be different. Sad! How about a dozen kids riding bicycles in the park, that would probably **** you off too.

Old 12-29-2017, 05:36 PM

294 posts, read 263,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
This area, south Queens village, did you not know about the borders in Queens village?

And being a busy body, scolding litter bugs, being the big bully community activist, when there are people walking around ready to fight? Careful now.nothing is truly anonymous,don't be fooled.

Hillside avenue and Jamaica avenue are basically race makers, from lighter to darker. Cross island expressway is also another ,

These same guys on motor bikes , probably did the same with bmx bikes ,getting a quick rush of fun. I would not be surprised if they play in construction area, or open fields in Long island.or the boonies.

If this were a bunch of white guys, I'm sure your feelings would be different. Sad! How about a dozen kids riding bicycles in the park, that would probably **** you off too.
It's funny how people like me who have our pride, dignity, and self respect and want a nice community to live in are labeled bullies for speaking out and taking action. Hey, I got 20 junk cars removed from my local streets this year, what have you done for your community? Yeah, some of the Indians that I work with who live North of The Ave told me that I moved to the wrong side of town. Oh well, it is what it is, but like I said, more of them are coming down here, so as you know, neighborhood demographics change. Nope, I encourage bike riding, I'm a bike commuter myself, rode my bike to work in downtown Jamaica this morning. As for the BLK/WHT comment, grow up.

Old 12-29-2017, 05:50 PM

294 posts, read 263,214 times
Oh yeah, I miss the old Pisan that I used to live next to when I lived in Ozone Park. That old timer chased a few low life's who littered on his property down the block, with a shovel in his hand screaming in Italian. That's an old school no nonsense guy from the neighborhood for ya.

Old 12-29-2017, 06:43 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,298,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Well that's my point. When you live in such areas on such a budget, these are the things you have to put up with. If you want less riff raff, you move to Northeast Queens or other expensive areas of Queens. Simple as that.
I know many $200k plus household who are educated nurses, gov't workers, attorneys, business owners etc who could afford north east queens or long island but choose south east queens for various reasons.

Ghetto behavior can be condemned without being condescending and acting superior due to where you live.

Don't act like north east queens or the suburbs are bastion of high class. I can tell you that over 70% of synthetic drugs, opiods and hard (cocaine, ectasy etc) being imported to the u.s and particularly NY is going to your high class North East Queens and Long island neighborhoods. Patrons of human trafficked prostitutes are mostly suburban and so called good neighborhood living males. The largest consumers of counterfeit goods (which funnels money to organized crime ) are not primarily residents of neighborhoods that you seem to look down on it us these suburban moms and dads.

Residents of so called good neighborhoods contribute more to crime syndicates than those in your definition of bad neighborhood. So be constructive in your criticism and stop being so smug all the time.

Old 12-29-2017, 06:50 PM

34,003 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
You're sucking off the government yet you are the most critical here. Go find a job and divert your frustration with life and a lack of success into something more meaningful.
Word, he up in here talking like he got a set of keys, right?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-29-2017, 06:51 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,298,653 times
Contact your community affairs officer. You can contact the parks department to see if they would be willing to add more landscape to reduce the large open space available to these degenerates. Add landscaping along the curb with designated landscape curb cut to reduce access to the bikes.

Maybe this can be something done other members of the community in the spring. They are destroying the grass.

Old 12-29-2017, 06:53 PM

34,003 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
BELLEROSE! NOT THE WEST VILLAGE YOU MOMO! Unfortunately, A lot of the folks causing problems in the neighborhood are Black! There are plenty that arent, but, unfortunately they are not doing anything to better the situation! I don't care who lives around me and my family, just do not be a ghetto slob! Oh yeah, my wife is Bajan, and we have 2 biracial sons. ��
I understand how you feel but be careful in delivering your message. That's all I'm saying.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City