Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 06:24 AM

337 posts, read 356,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
my campaign went through so many agencies, only to have a gun put in my face by the "doorman". Brass even visited one of the houses, but the business just moved next door. the same cop came the same day every week, and walk off with that brown paper bag of hush money. I went through anonymous channels, only to be threatened and exposed.

Any idea how this happened? Wow! How dd you get exposed???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2017, 06:36 AM

12,788 posts, read 8,279,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEROFNYC View Post
I know many $200k plus household who are educated nurses, gov't workers, attorneys, business owners etc who could afford north east queens or long island but choose south east queens for various reasons.

Ghetto behavior can be condemned without being condescending and acting superior due to where you live.

Don't act like north east queens or the suburbs are bastion of high class. I can tell you that over 70% of synthetic drugs, opiods and hard (cocaine, ectasy etc) being imported to the u.s and particularly NY is going to your high class North East Queens and Long island neighborhoods. Patrons of human trafficked prostitutes are mostly suburban and so called good neighborhood living males. The largest consumers of counterfeit goods (which funnels money to organized crime ) are not primarily residents of neighborhoods that you seem to look down on it us these suburban moms and dads.

Residents of so called good neighborhoods contribute more to crime syndicates than those in your definition of bad neighborhood. So be constructive in your criticism and stop being so smug all the time.
All of that may be true, but where I live, I don't have the problems you described and for good reason. I did homework on my neighborhoods, both in the outer borough and in Manhattan. It's like moving to Washington Heights east of Broadway or Inwood east of Broadway and then complaining about how unruly the people are there. Give me a break. If you expect a certain lifestyle, then you do your homework and move to such a neighborhood. If after that you start having problems, then I can see taking such actions. What's going on here seems foolish. The OP live in the hood dude.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:36 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,299,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
I am all for starting a campaign through 311, getting things done, in that way. but confronting people could get you some stitches . that is the only way some people know how to handle things. they dont give a F!

In my dealings with civic responsibilities, I happen to start a campaign against these pop up ***** houses, 20 "sex trafficked" ho's , in a 2 family homes, with PD on their weekly take. my campaign went through so many agencies, only to have a gun put in my face by the "doorman". Brass even visited one of the houses, but the business just moved next door. the same cop came the same day every week, and walk off with that brown paper bag of hush money. I went through anonymous channels, only to be threatened and exposed.

I do care about my block, my neighborhood , but sometimes trying to make it something other than what it is, would be an uphill battle. As far as your neck of thee woods, south of Jamaica avenue is "the other side of the tracks". Does not mean you have to tolerate crap, but choose your battles when they don't affect you personally.

This is when you take photos and contact the police department's internal affairs division. Take times, dates and license plate numbers and contact HSI. That is human trafficking and illegal aliens. They love busts like these. N don't feel bad. The victims who corporate get money and green card. They have special funds and greencard allocation for them.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:49 PM

1,952 posts, read 1,299,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
All of that may be true, but where I live, I don't have the problems you described and for good reason. I did homework on my neighborhoods, both in the outer borough and in Manhattan. It's like moving to Washington Heights east of Broadway or Inwood east of Broadway and then complaining about how unruly the people are there. Give me a break. If you expect a certain lifestyle, then you do your homework and move to such a neighborhood. If after that you start having problems, then I can see taking such actions. What's going on here seems foolish. The OP live in the hood dude.
*******s on dirt bikes are annoying. But having a high abundance of 'good neighborhood' kids handing out tramadols, alprazolam, xanax, fentanyl etc at school or house parties is much worse.

Walking pass brothels everyday (those 24 hr spas, foot massage spas, dirt cheap spas etc 100% brothels. Google their phone # and they show up on backpage.com selling nothing but new girls and ass). Identity theft crime syndicates and their cohorts.

Buying goods that fund billion dollar crime syndicates. I could go on. Some activities may not be as in your face quality of life issues but they are equally ghetto, if not worse. These issues are much more detrimental to society on a whole and our resources. Exploits and kills more people.

So as previously stated, get off your high horse and give constructive criticism.

Old 12-30-2017, 06:51 PM

12,788 posts, read 8,279,275 times
Quote:
*******s on dirt bikes are annoying. But having a high abundance of 'good neighborhood' kids handing out tramadols, alprazolam, xanax, fentanyl etc at school or house parties is much worse.

Walking pass brothels everyday (those 24 hr spas, foot massage spas, dirt cheap spas etc 100% brothels. Google their phone # and they show up on backpage.com selling nothing but new girls and ass). Identity theft crime syndicates and their cohorts.

Buying goods that fund billion dollar crime syndicates. I could go on. Some activities may not be as in your face quality of life issues but they are equally ghetto, if not worse. These issues are much more detrimental to society on a whole and our resources. Exploits and kills more people.

So as previously stated, get off your high horse and give constructive criticism.
I already did. If you have problems with ghetto behavior, move to an area that is devoid of such issues.

Old 12-30-2017, 09:32 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,148,782 times
Quote:
This is when you take photos and contact the police department's internal affairs division. Take times, dates and license plate numbers and contact HSI. That is human trafficking and illegal aliens. They love busts like these. N don't feel bad. The victims who corporate get money and green card. They have special funds and greencard allocation for them.
I did not go that far, but threathened a call to telemundo to spill the beans got things moving. These places get to stand as a shop for at least a year, before it is shut down.

As far as IAB, I met with them , and saw a police van 4 blocks away,just parked, with uniformed officers. I even gave a car # , but they even said that it did not exist.

When you are on the take, you cover your tracks, and let the bad guys know who was rocking the boat. That same cop on the take, just happened to drive by after having a gun put in my face. Too much of a coincidence!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City