Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 03:41 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
*Update*

Since OP didn't look further NYCHA did do *something* for this family.

NYCHA offers new home for family living in roach-filled apartment - NY Daily News

Sadly it means sending them to my home town! Staten Island! Just what the Rock needs, *SMH*
thanks for the update!

so they don't want to move to staten island. then they really don't want to move. beggars can't be choosers. either move to what you are given or stay put in your roach house.

i imagine they spread the roaches where rather they go such as school. you know the kids backpacks have roaches that jump out lol.

children services should come in and remove all the kids save them from the filth.

i agree look at those filthy roach poo walls just gross. clean the walls you lazy people.

read about his lovely person... she is internet famous for a while.

http://mtonews.com/angel-adams-back-...cing-eviction/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2018, 03:56 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,972,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
You guys are mixing up your religions. I asked a very knowledgeable person about this issue and he said there's nothing in the Koran that says you can't use birth control.

Also, I checked online various sources and they agree that Islam is much more relaxed about birth control than any of the other crazy religions (I find all religions crazy) that are more prevalent in the US.

Birth Control/Contraception - Oxford Islamic Studies Online

So I'm not sure why anyone is bringing relgion into it. More likely than not, the only religion here is worshipping the God that allows for subsidized apartments and food stamps.
Exactly. Most Muslims and most Muslim immigrants do not have 9 children while living on public assistance. It's a shame that people use one news story to justify hate. But this is how dehumanization works.

Old 02-01-2018, 04:06 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Keep them off Staten Island please!!

Old 02-01-2018, 04:15 PM

12,789 posts, read 8,290,806 times
They just like spreading their seed on our dime.

Old 02-02-2018, 01:03 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,236,177 times
How can they even keep having sex with all those kids around?
I'd be afraid my vagina would get some sort of infection from the filth in that apartment, I mean the husbands penis must have so much dirt on and then going into the vagina .

Old 02-02-2018, 03:08 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,972,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
How can they even keep having sex with all those kids around?
I'd be afraid my vagina would get some sort of infection from the filth in that apartment, I mean the husbands penis must have so much dirt on and then going into the vagina .
They built up an immunity to all that. As for the children, please, obviously they don't care about the kids around. They get down to business. LOL

Old 02-02-2018, 04:18 AM

3,532 posts, read 3,021,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Would love to know the backstory on this family.

The mother/wife is in her early thirties, while the husband/father is in his fifties? How does that work? Are they all his children? Who is this family and how did they end up in NYCHA in first place? Am going to guess they are refugees or asylum seekers.

Third that 19 y/o is a grown a$$ed man. Why isn't he out on his own instead of sponging on his family (and by extent taxpayers) for room and board. I don't care who or what you are, nineteen years old and still depending upon your parents for three hots and a cot is just suspect. Maybe if the guy was in college full time but still....

This whole situation is just too moist..... Family with eight kids, then has another to make nine; that's eleven people who automatically get a four or five bedroom apartment at low taxpayer subsidized rent.

Am guessing the two older children either don't work and or if they do aren't reporting income because that would mess with the parent's "check".

https://www.timesledger.com/stories/...8_01_26_q.html
The wife started having the kids when she's around 16-17 and the husband was 31-32. Sounds like a miserable life for her.

Old 02-02-2018, 04:23 AM

3,532 posts, read 3,021,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
That mother loves sex !
I bet she actually hates it.

Old 02-03-2018, 05:07 PM

1,527 posts, read 1,481,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
thanks for the update!

so they don't want to move to staten island. then they really don't want to move. beggars can't be choosers. either move to what you are given or stay put in your roach house.

i imagine they spread the roaches where rather they go such as school. you know the kids backpacks have roaches that jump out lol.

children services should come in and remove all the kids save them from the filth.

i agree look at those filthy roach poo walls just gross. clean the walls you lazy people.

read about his lovely person... she is internet famous for a while.

WELFARE QUEEN Angel Adams Is Back - Facing EVICTION Again
The male and female creating this zoo need to be neutered. Look at this as felony theft from the taxpayers.

By the way, are they OK with ICE or can we send them somewhere else?

Old 02-03-2018, 07:30 PM

1,739 posts, read 2,568,054 times
Thank you OP, for explaining why I left NYC. All the free condoms and birth control in the world and these animals still can't figure it out! Disgusting and as a taxpayer I voted with my feet. Not financing that sh*t, sorry hombres! You can find some other sucker to pay for your retarded breeding habits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City