Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 09:57 PM

41 posts, read 51,997 times

Advertisements

Honestly man I been working 16 hour days for the last 2 months almost everyday. The most I e done is hit the roof when it was still nice... but I do plan on attending a few of thw buildings Halloween festivities. If the drinks are free the it’s for me lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2018, 08:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,318 times
Wow! Thank you everyone for the amazing information. My partner and I are interviewing Nov 6th and are so nervous. But also greatful for the opportunity.

Old 10-30-2018, 08:10 PM

7,903 posts, read 7,875,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdwill View Post
Would you please tell me if there is really a "poor door" required to be used by affordable housing families?!
this has been outlawed since it made news some years ago

Old 11-05-2018, 11:11 PM

13 posts, read 16,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs0t0 View Post
I went to see the unit that was assigned to me on Friday. now I have to wait for HPD.
Did you move in already? How long did you wait for HPD to give you the approve?

Old 11-07-2018, 01:01 PM

11 posts, read 11,896 times
I haven't heard from my agent since September. I've reached out multiple times and haven't heard anything back.

Has anyone else heard anything? and how are they still doing interviews? A couple posts above this one someone said their interview was this week.

Has anyone else heard anything about a unit assignment?

Old 11-12-2018, 04:20 PM

9 posts, read 10,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melivas64 View Post
Did you move in already? How long did you wait for HPD to give you the approve?
sorry for the late reply Melivas64,

I waited two weeks to hear back from HPD. exactly what my agent told me. I signed my lease and will move in Dec.

Old 11-13-2018, 09:57 AM

4 posts, read 4,153 times
Quote:

I waited two weeks to hear back from HPD. exactly what my agent told me. I signed my lease and will move in Dec.
What was your log # and AMI band?

Old 11-13-2018, 11:20 AM

2 posts, read 1,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyybynature View Post
I haven't heard from my agent since September. I've reached out multiple times and haven't heard anything back.

Has anyone else heard anything? and how are they still doing interviews? A couple posts above this one someone said their interview was this week.

Has anyone else heard anything about a unit assignment?
I haven't heard from our leasing agent since October. We have a very high log number...10xxx but we are still hopeful. Called HPD and they said there is a discrepancy in their system so idk if that could be a hold up? We have emailed our leasing agent twice and no response and she removes her phone number from her emails so we can't call lol.

Old 11-13-2018, 05:36 PM

13 posts, read 16,136 times
Quote:

Thanks!
Last week we went to see the unit that was assigned to us and the same thing they told us. I guess we have to wait one more week. I hope we can move next month too.

Old 11-13-2018, 07:45 PM

9 posts, read 10,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melivas64 View Post
Thanks!
Last week we went to see the unit that was assigned to us and the same thing they told us. I guess we have to wait one more week. I hope we can move next month too.
good luck, the wait was horrible
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City