Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2018, 03:55 PM

1,339 posts, read 1,681,842 times

Advertisements

Just a head's up.

This may be why the 1 bedroom list has not moved an inch.

York Hill changed management companies! I called the other day to inquire as to why my mail requesting an update (studio list) had gone unanswered. They told me that York Hill is no longer managed by Tudor Realty. It is now managed by Metro Management.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that no shenanigans with the list happened during the move.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2018, 08:56 PM

881 posts, read 1,368,961 times
Thanks for the update! I'm on the Studio waitlist for York Hill, that list hasn't moved either. I wonder if we need to reach out to them to re-confirm that we're on our respective lists? You would think that they would've sent a letter to us letting us know our applications have new managers, strange!

Old 04-05-2018, 10:04 AM

33 posts, read 58,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadypinesma View Post
Just a head's up.

This may be why the 1 bedroom list has not moved an inch.

York Hill changed management companies! I called the other day to inquire as to why my mail requesting an update (studio list) had gone unanswered. They told me that York Hill is no longer managed by Tudor Realty. It is now managed by Metro Management.

Crossing my fingers and hoping that no shenanigans with the list happened during the move.
Thanks for the update shadypinesma. Can you also add this information to the other York Hill Thread? This is helpful information.

Old 06-11-2018, 11:44 AM

20 posts, read 20,419 times
Hello dear Shady Thank you very much for vital info. I was not on forum for a while and mailed a letters to TSR Sure I did not get any answer and was about to go there Please could you provide new management address,phone #. I Google and got this Metro Management Development, Inc.
42-25 21st Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
Tel: 718-706-7755
Not sure if this is one for York Hill Thank you very much in advance

Old 06-12-2018, 12:40 PM

33 posts, read 58,403 times
Let us know what you hear or find out.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:56 PM

York Hill changed management companies!York Hill is no longer managed by Tudor Realty. It is now managed by Metro Management.

Metro however will not answer any questions about York Hill whether in writing or on the phone. They will tell you that all you need to do is "just ask Kathy and she will tell you about the list", and then forward you to the YH manager on site who is at York Hill on Thursday and Friday from 9-4. Her name is indeed Kathy. You can reach her at 212-452-0757.

But be forewarned: Kathy never answers the phone. I've been trying to call for about five weeks now to see if I can get an update on the list and it just rings over and over.

Old 06-14-2018, 12:16 PM

Default New Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulwishes View Post
York Hill changed management companies!York Hill is no longer managed by Tudor Realty. It is now managed by Metro Management.

Metro however will not answer any questions about York Hill whether in writing or on the phone. They will tell you that all you need to do is "just ask Kathy and she will tell you about the list", and then forward you to the YH manager on site who is at York Hill on Thursday and Friday from 9-4. Her name is indeed Kathy. You can reach her at 212-452-0757.

But be forewarned: Kathy never answers the phone. I've been trying to call for about five weeks now to see if I can get an update on the list and it just rings over and over.
This is from another tread posted by Shady I found reading all about York Hill.

Old 06-21-2018, 11:23 AM

881 posts, read 1,368,961 times
Quote:

I tried that number too, just now, and it's actually the phone number to the front security booth, weird!
I'm going to send them a letter in writing because I'd actually like a refund and to be removed from the waiting list. my log # is 3XX for the studio wait list and considering the wait, my family size will have grown by the time they get to me. so for my situation, it makes no sense to stay on a studio waitlist. Now if they open up a 2 bdrm list, i'm all over it! lol

Old 06-21-2018, 12:47 PM

1,339 posts, read 1,681,842 times
Yeah, Kathy literally never answers the phone and it's hard to get anything in writing. If you take yourself off the list, that is such a nice thing to do for the rest of us. We appreciate it!

Old 06-21-2018, 03:07 PM

31,887 posts, read 26,916,776 times
Quote:

Woman probably found out her information was posted online and now is avoiding answering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City