Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 08:44 AM

18,837 posts, read 13,725,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
How the hell did Dillon Roof not get 8 bullets but this guy did? Can you guys answer that?
It's questions like this that prove how badly our education system has crumbled.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 10:22 AM

12,340 posts, read 26,015,727 times
Quote:
Right..... Different Circumstances......
Good. I'm glad you understand now.

Old 04-08-2018, 10:53 AM

12,148 posts, read 7,118,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
It's questions like this that prove how badly our education system has crumbled.
In this case, I think it has more to do with the biased liberal mainstream media. I did not watch any of the news but if it’s anything like most police shootings of black/minority suspects, I am almost certain they painted it as an unjust shooting and most of the mindless populace totally buys into that narrative.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
In this case, I think it has more to do with the biased liberal mainstream media. I did not watch any of the news but if it’s anything like most police shootings of black/minority suspects, I am almost certain they painted it as an unjust shooting and most of the mindless populace totally buys into that narrative.
They tried so hard but the PD is becoming very proactive with releasing video ASAP to shut them down. This screenshots of him pointing that pipe at people and the 911 call logs stopped the narrative in its tracks.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:29 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,380,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Don't bother explaining to him

I've tried numerous times

That's why you get all these random questions about NYC from him.

Nowadays I just give him short, to-the-point answers and thats it

Eventually he will move to NYC when he saves up enough $ and then he will have more questions
Dude you're oblivious. I don't think you even followed that exchange.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:26 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,594,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
They tried so hard but the PD is becoming very proactive with releasing video ASAP to shut them down. This screenshots of him pointing that pipe at people and the 911 call logs stopped the narrative in its tracks.
So much bull**** has been happening with the PD that one must question EVERYTHING.

I've seen several of your posts over the past year or so. It's pretty clear what kinds of views you have as it relates to afr. americans.

Until the PD cleans up their act and deals with the race soldiers in their force, EVERYTHING they do should be questioned.

Little bit of reading material for your pleasure.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...aw-enforcement

Old 04-08-2018, 04:52 PM

18 posts, read 12,724 times
Quote:
I've seen several of your posts over the past year or so. It's pretty clear what kinds of views you have as it relates to afr. americans.
You could say the same about Kenya Downs’ “journalism” and her views on white folks.

SMH

Old 04-08-2018, 04:57 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,594,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driving Instructor View Post
You could say the same about Kenya Downs’ “journalism” and her views on white folks.

SMH
Let's try Charles Pierce. He's a white guy from Boston.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...w-enforcement/

Or Will Bundy (Al Bundy's brother ??)

http://www.thefader.com/2017/01/31/u...e-supremacists

How about Jana Winter

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/14/...ts-months-ago/

Could go on and on.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
So much bull**** has been happening with the PD that one must question EVERYTHING.

Until the PD cleans up their act and deals with the race soldiers in their force, EVERYTHING they do should be questioned.

Little bit of reading material for your pleasure.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...aw-enforcement
Can you point me to my racist posts? Empty racism claims are boorish and don’t fluster me, bring that crap to someone else.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:30 PM

A few months ago, they were testing “white supremacist” out as the next “all white people” term. So far that one seems to have fizzled out.

It’s actually fascinating to watch the evolution of leftist hatred labels. Though the turnover tends to happen at a breakneck speed, it’s still a very interesting case study in blathering idiocy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City