Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 06:48 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,859,247 times

Advertisements

Great, Alexa is back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 06:54 PM

1,274 posts, read 978,171 times
I live in a modern building that could be qualified as quite fancy in Manhattan (one of the iconic landmark in the city) and gas and water are both included, supposedly heat is also included.
And I've never heard people paying for gas too so I understand the OP question. Now, my sample of acquaintances may not be representative of the city's reality.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:58 PM

19,026 posts, read 13,932,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Snipped that ass too

Its getting warm, haha we gotta be on our grind now haha
Yup, definitely going to get worse!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 05-16-2018, 08:00 PM

6,680 posts, read 6,020,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Snipped that ass too

Its getting warm, haha we gotta be on our grind now haha
LOL Alexa Strikes Again!!

Old 05-16-2018, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoccaJayZLips View Post
I was reading and I don't think anything Alexa wrote implied someone was "Ghetto", as you noted StormGal.

In fact, I actually quite liked all her posts. They were very informative and insightful and full of details. Some are actually very humorous. It helped me envision things as a reader because she was very descriptive in her details. Similar to J.K. Rowling when she wrote Harry Potter. Since the authors details were so well written, it helped me imagine Harry attending Hogwarts. I could almost feel like I was at Hogwarts because of the talented author.

After reading some of the comments and exchanges, it appears you have a perception of people who use Vaseline, corn rolls, grey hoodies, and the use of shea coco butter as being "ghetto" because that is how you labeled it, but she never wrote "ghetto". This must be based on your personal experiences. To me, she was merely explaining her experiences and things from a visual standpoint she had witnessed.

I also saw your other comment, and that is very rude and presumptuous of you to think only African Americans get their hair relaxed. Surely whatever type of hair you may have, it sure isn't pure straight!

On your next visit to the bank, I hope a teller or consumer banker punches you in the face when you say something dumb like: "Banks love debt. They make money off of it." How does a corporation make money again when individuals cannot manage their own debt? The comment you made makes absolutely no sense. Good luck on all your future lotteries.

This is what Alexa said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexaMatthews View Post
+ 2

Clearly she has time to be at her age and asking questions about paying gas. Additionally, she is a housing lottery winner and she knows GAS is free in all lottery buildings.

How dare that SISTA even try it!!!!! Hopefully her hair was relaxed FOR severe weather conditions such as humid days like today.
Of course Alexa was being a racist. Too bad she missed the mark with her dumb assumptive comment! She got herself banned!

Old 05-16-2018, 08:17 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,859,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
This is what Alexa said:

Of course Alexa was being a racist. Too bad she missed the mark with her dumb assumptive comment! She got herself banned!
She’ll be back, but it won’t take long for her to be back to her old tricks.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:29 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,230,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Interesting that this spurred you to join and make your first post. Hmmmm...
Hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
She’ll be back, but it won’t take long for her to be back to her old tricks.
They always come back....

Old 05-17-2018, 11:31 AM

220 posts, read 195,984 times
I used to pay for gas when I rented an apt in a 3 family unit. About $20 split between roommate an I. Now in lottery building don't.

I noticed Alexa's crazy comments in the W57 st thread and almost said a comment myself but I rarely feed trolls

Old 05-17-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynpad View Post
I used to pay for gas when I rented an apt in a 3 family unit. About $20 split between roommate an I. Now in lottery building don't.

I noticed Alexa's crazy comments in the W57 st thread and almost said a comment myself but I rarely feed trolls
Yeah, the laundry cart comment at VIA was too much.

Old 05-17-2018, 12:42 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,230,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Yeah, the laundry cart comment at VIA was too much.
Shhhhhh thats why she didn't like you. I recall you called her out on that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: