Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 07:06 PM

12,742 posts, read 8,189,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
So you can’t present any links or legitimate sources off the top of your head.
I'd rather get ready to make dinner rather than feed you the obvious.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:15 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,194,277 times
Quote:
Please say how this is possible. Welfare offices ask for ID. Certain welfare programs are based on how much you were earning before employment ended. They all ask for certain documentation.

That’s my biggest problem with the so called right, the lies.
You can get free health care if you are illegal.

Old 05-16-2018, 07:41 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,955,861 times
Quote:
https://forward.com/fast-forward/401...rump-campaign/

Looks like he should have kept his business to himself. Now his voice mail is going to be flooded with messages, he's all over the news, and he will lose clients and money all because he felt entitled to attack two women for speaking Spanish.

Talk about being a self destructive fool.

Yes, stupid because what did he get out of attacking two women for what language they were speaking in a conversation amongst themselves? Aside from his comments being entirely inappropriate, what positive thing did he think was going to come out what he said?
SJW much Nywriterdude? The folks of the Chutzpah will distance themselves from this individual. Nothing to see here unless you are an SJW. Move along!

Old 05-16-2018, 08:03 PM

766 posts, read 504,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Are you that naïve not to realize how much fraud happens?
A few years ago I tried to put my grandfather on SNAP when I was helping him with getting his SSI and Medicare, it was so ridiculous I gave up. Ended up just giving him extra money for food. They were asking way too much plus you had to do an interview

Old 05-16-2018, 08:05 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,260,106 times
Quote:
Please say how this is possible. Welfare offices ask for ID. Certain welfare programs are based on how much you were earning before employment ended. They all ask for certain documentation.

I was an anchor baby. There are ways to get identification.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:18 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,955,861 times
Quote:

Both the right and left lies. Neither one is not good and both are divisive. Keep drinking that purple cool aide.

Old 05-16-2018, 09:41 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,498,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
I was an anchor baby. There are ways to get identification.
You don't even need to forge documents, having a US citizen child (anchor baby) entitles you to benefits to assist in raising that child. Showing up at the emergency room will gain you free medical care. Illegals in places like NY and CA and other liberal hellholes also get benefits like in-state tuition for state universities, and some places are pushing to allow them to run for public office.

Old 05-17-2018, 01:11 AM

3,098 posts, read 2,662,065 times
"having a US citizen child (anchor baby) entitles you to benefits to assist in raising that child"

A citizen child is entitled to whatever benefits any citizen child might be entitled to (in many places, not damn much)--but that gives no benefit entitlements to the parents. What, do you think there's some special Obama Welfare Cash Benefit for Illegal Immigrants With Citizen Children?

"Showing up at the emergency room will gain you free medical care."

Oh, for Pete's sake. Have you ever been to the ER? Did you/your insurance get a bill afterwards, or was it magically free? And did they provide you with comprehensive health care, or did they treat the emergent condition only? Do you think there are special ERs everywhere where they routinely and as a matter of policy don't charge people?

So much easier to believe in racist fantasies about those "illegals" stealing what's yours than to face the fact that you're so mediocre that even as a white dude you're not a winner in today's society. Of course, if you were a little less mediocre, you wouldn't believe such blatant lies.

Old 05-17-2018, 05:35 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,498,211 times
Reported you for personal attacks. Please try to stay classy, sir.

Old 05-17-2018, 05:40 AM

9,239 posts, read 23,994,695 times
Quote:
https://forward.com/fast-forward/401...rump-campaign/

Looks like he should have kept his business to himself. Now his voice mail is going to be flooded with messages, he's all over the news, and he will lose clients and money all because he felt entitled to attack two women for speaking Spanish.

Talk about being a self destructive fool.

Yes, stupid because what did he get out of attacking two women for what language they were speaking in a conversation amongst themselves? Aside from his comments being entirely inappropriate, what positive thing did he think was going to come out what he said?

Maybe a job offer for a legal position in The White House?
Looked and sounded to me like he was very purposeful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City