Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2018, 07:01 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppiesandKittens View Post
I don’t care whether or not the vast majority of people on welfare anywhere are Americans. That has nothing to do with my post above.

You falsely accused me of lying about eligibility of undocumented immigrants for social services. What you did above is libel, as my statements were and are correct. Shame on you.
No. You lied. NYC ID does not open things up for anyone to get welfare. But lying to make political points is pretty common these days.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:10 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC305 View Post
Your comments are so absurd. You think what this guy did is normal? What world do you live in? And you think all trump supporters feel the same way? And all conservatives?

How about the other half of the population that voted for Hillary? And liberals? Are they also a monolith that thinks exactly the same about every issue?
For NyWriterdude. All liberals and sjws are all innocent. Liberals and sjws do still racial comments. You have a lot of racists, bigots, classist, sexist who work in areas of media, academia, entertainment, social media publishing. When such nuances comes out or is discovered, the sjw and liberal will have to consume or disavow thier own. It happens everyday, but since the left controls media, you don't hear about it.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:28 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,317,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Threatening to call ICE on people who speak Spanish (and who are US citizens no less) is an attempt at systematic oppression and this dude is a known Trump supporter.
I never heard of him before. He is just some random nutjob. Our secret state run media trys to politicalize everything.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Yeah

When's the last time you heard somebody say "I won't have them talking that Italian around me like that, the nerve of 'em"

Good job Kid

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to l1995 again."

Keep It Up
Italians for the most part talk English everywhere other than in places where they know for sure that only English is spoken. Same with Polish, and even Russian. The only other language besides English that you would ever hear spoken in a non-foreign language establishment is Spanish.

I1995 is an idiot comparing apples to oranges.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Back in the good ole days, people in NYC used to have loud shouting matches, roast battles, and arguments anywhere.

Now its filled with a bunch of cry babies.
Now I only hear such loud arguments in Spanish. These English speaking fake white progressives that invaded our city only whisper.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Yes, clearly. Everyone knows that Trump and his Deplorables are actually "white progressives". Trump calls Mexicans "rapists and murders" and Latinas "Miss Housekeeping" and Carribean countries "****holes" because he's liberal.

And tell me who it is that actually economically suppresses inner city minorities? They vote 100% Democrat. Words will never hurt me, but Democrat policy will break our bones.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
There's no proof that Stein is a legal expert though. That writer also puts his opinion in there saying that Aaron should not be disbarred for his conduct outside the courtroom.

So we will see if this leads to his disbarment.

It's already lead to severe damage to his career.
I am a legal expert. This will not lead to disbarment. But that doesn't matter if you have no business anyway. It all depends if, whoever his clients are, whether they drop him as their legal representation.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
For NyWriterdude. All liberals and sjws are all innocent. Liberals and sjws do still racial comments. You have a lot of racists, bigots, classist, sexist who work in areas of media, academia, entertainment, social media publishing. When such nuances comes out or is discovered, the sjw and liberal will have to consume or disavow thier own. It happens everyday, but since the left controls media, you don't hear about it.
I never said all liberals are innocent. However we’re talking about a known Trump supporter, who has said things on the same platform Trump has run on, and now certain people are trying to lie or cover for him.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Prove that she was a liberal. I don't ever recall any news article stating the woman was a liberal. You don't have to be a liberal to work at Starbucks.
She voted for Hillary Clinton. One way or the other.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
I am a legal expert. This will not lead to disbarment. But that doesn't matter if you have no business anyway. It all depends if, whoever his clients are, whether they drop him as their legal representation.
Clearly it does not matter if he had no clients anyway. As for the disbarment, it’s up to the committee to make that decision or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City