Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 05:27 PM

31,765 posts, read 26,734,061 times

Advertisements

Are you guys still on this!

Old 05-21-2018, 05:34 PM

12,770 posts, read 8,228,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Bluedog has some explaining to do. We are definitely NOT the same person!!

Old 05-21-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
Y'all know that Writerdude and Pierrepont are one in the same, right ?
Uh... I don't know what you're drinking but you need to sober up and fast!!

Old 05-21-2018, 05:49 PM

31,765 posts, read 26,734,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
Y'all know that Writerdude and Pierrepont are one in the same, right ?

Ok, back away from that bottle!

Aquarius and NYWriterDude perhaps, but there is *NO* way Pierrepont and NYWD are same person.

Old 05-21-2018, 07:40 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,992,432 times
I pointed this out already. Both NyWriterdude and pierrepont pointed me on very exact same themes. It's like both NyWriterdude and pierrepont are the same person. Even though one liberal, and the other is conservative. Both are classist and elitist. Both men should be happy that the politics of this country shifted away from income inequality. Instead the narrative is focused on sexism and racism.

Old 05-21-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I pointed this out already. Both NyWriterdude and pierrepont pointed me on very exact same themes. It's like both NyWriterdude and pierrepont are the same person. Even though one liberal, and the other is conservative. Both are classist and elitist. Both men should be happy that the politics of this country shifted away from income inequality. Instead the narrative is focused on sexism and racism.
We are NOT the same person!! You and bluedog have been drinking or smoking the same crap. NYWriterDude is pro gentrification. I am totally against all of these transplants running here and ruining the City. They're making the place as stale as hell. However, I DO support neighborhoods becoming better, but I don't sit there like he does and talk up neighborhoods purposely. I think it's a bit cruel quite frankly as people are losing their apartments and homes and being kicked out. I didn't know it was a crime to prefer the finer things in life. That doesn't make me an elitist. You need to get out more.

What I do support is severe reductions in things like welfare, Section 8 and other handouts. Unless you're disabled and are immobile there is no reason you should be getting handouts. None. That also doesn't make me an elitist. I WORK for my money and think other people should too. Save your elitist BS for someone else.

Old 05-22-2018, 02:10 PM

11,197 posts, read 9,046,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Like Harvey Dent/2 Face??

Old 05-22-2018, 04:22 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,435,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
We are NOT the same person!! You and bluedog have been drinking or smoking the same crap. NYWriterDude is pro gentrification. I am totally against all of these transplants running here and ruining the City. They're making the place as stale as hell. However, I DO support neighborhoods becoming better, but I don't sit there like he does and talk up neighborhoods purposely. I think it's a bit cruel quite frankly as people are losing their apartments and homes and being kicked out. I didn't know it was a crime to prefer the finer things in life. That doesn't make me an elitist. You need to get out more.

What I do support is severe reductions in things like welfare, Section 8 and other handouts. Unless you're disabled and are immobile there is no reason you should be getting handouts. None. That also doesn't make me an elitist. I WORK for my money and think other people should too. Save your elitist BS for someone else.
I'm starting to think you're not really a conservative

Old 05-22-2018, 04:31 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,281,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
I'm starting to think you're not really a conservative
That is according to your definition, which is flawed.

Old 05-22-2018, 04:39 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,435,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
That is according to your definition, which is flawed.
I'm not saying he's a liberal, but he holdd numerous non-conservative viewpoints
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City