Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 05:11 AM

3,730 posts, read 3,461,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Yes they are certainly assault under NYS law, when it concerns things such as RACE, RELIGION, DISABILITY, or other protected categories.
Show me and I will shut up and apologize that NYS law says those words are ASSAULT.

This guy was arrested to make people like you feel good. But in the end he will not be charged and will be free as a bird. You know it, I know it. Why? Words are NOT assault.
He might even have a case for false arrest if he wants to push it.

To be CLEAR - I am not defending the doosh bag, but I'm just clarifying that what is did is not assault.
Not sure what school you went to, but they lied to you about things like this and perhaps you should look into a refund.

Old 05-26-2018, 05:23 AM

Quote:
no, I am not interested in "free" speech.
Pretty damn telling.

Old 05-26-2018, 05:41 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Show me and I will shut up and apologize that NYS law says those words are ASSAULT.

This guy was arrested to make people like you feel good. But in the end he will not be charged and will be free as a bird. You know it, I know it. Why? Words are NOT assault.
He might even have a case for false arrest if he wants to push it.

To be CLEAR - I am not defending the doosh bag, but I'm just clarifying that what is did is not assault.
Not sure what school you went to, but they lied to you about things like this and perhaps you should look into a refund.
He has been charged. That’s not an issue. The question is will he be convicted?

He has no case for false arrest.

And yes, you are defending this man because you probably do the same thing he did.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:53 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Kanye destroyed his own reputation with what he did.

If Bronxguyanese had done what he said he was going to do, he would have destroyed himself.
What did I say I was going to do?

Old 05-26-2018, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
What did I say I was going to do?
"A few days ago. I wanted to film a black woman who started a racial conflict with a white man. She started saying effing white people, how she can't stand white people, she is saying racial stuff while holding a baby who is very light skin and with hair like a white baby. I wanted to record her. But I said no. It's not right, and unethical. Plus I can be sued for defamation. I just shook my head instead."

Old 05-26-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
"A few days ago. I wanted to film a black woman who started a racial conflict with a white man. She started saying effing white people, how she can't stand white people, she is saying racial stuff while holding a baby who is very light skin and with hair like a white baby. I wanted to record her. But I said no. It's not right, and unethical. Plus I can be sued for defamation. I just shook my head instead."
Exactly. You are happy that racist and people who say racist, and do sexist stuff get exposed in the public by those who film with their phones. Yes they are destroying someone else's livelihood in the process, but at the same time that person who you destroyed their livelihood can come back and sue you for slander and for defamation. As someone who went to a prestigious Ivy League Institution, I'm surprised that you did not bring this up, or know about it. You are proud that people are getting exposed, but at the same time you are saying oh, you can destroy yourself if you record such action. Which one is it Nywriterdude?

Childish Gambino has said celli is a tool. In today's America, and in an America where black lives matter, metoo matters, trans lives matter, gay rights matter and so forth. Such people are looking for victims to destroy their livelihoods due to the things they say. Look at Hugh Mungus and how this woman wanted to accuses him for Sexual Harassment. And I'm sure you agree that this man should have been placed in jail or fired from his job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzA4dCT4X0I

Yes I would like to record that video and post it on youtube which I have a strong following and videos that deals with political correctness. Just recently I was at panel discussing Jordan Peterson, and I was the only non white person there. We spoke about issues about being men in America and in NYC, spoke about issues in America, and why such stuff as BLM and Metoo are right, as well as why they are wrong. But any way, recording or doxing people for the things they say is wrong. You can get the wrong person in trouble due to mistaken identity, as we saw in Charlottesville where a professor was accused for going to the white nationalist rally which it was not him. It also makes no sense to dox, or record people, not because of running someone's life, but you also look for more victims. It becomes a witch-hunt. Also it does not improve anything, and in fact it makes it worse. People become more hateful, it becomes difficult to find an job or an apartment thus creating more homelessness. This is the reason why I'm at war with SJWS and the Alt-Right, and I'm very critical of BLM and Metoo movements.

Old 05-26-2018, 07:45 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,307,745 times
People these days are better off keeping their mouths shut and play some good old fashioned knockout instead. That is what I get from this thread. You wouldn't be demonized by social media, hence, wouldn't get caught. Too quick for anyone to catch footage, and can't be charged with a hate crime.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
I said that yesterday. Not a few days ago.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
People these days are better off keeping their mouths shut and play some good old fashioned knockout instead. That is what I get from this thread. You wouldn't be demonized by social media, hence, wouldn't get caught. Too quick for anyone to catch footage, and can't be charged with a hate crime.
They should knock themselves out, yes. Maybe they will knock some sense into themselves. Those GG it would hurt to punch themselves.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
He has been charged. That’s not an issue. The question is will he be convicted?

He has no case for false arrest.

And yes, you are defending this man because you probably do the same thing he did.
Still waiting for you to cite this supposed NYS penal law that defines verbal assault.

Also you don't knowe or what I would do or wouldnt do. How about sticking to defending what you wrote and show proof rather than deflect?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City