Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2018, 03:36 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,045,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
New York is an at will employment state, meaning that for the most part your employer can fire you for any reason.

If a person would say hateful things outside of work and it is linked to that person, that person is possibly putting their employer at jeopardy for lawsuits. Because if they would say racist things at work, and if an employee verifiably has said racist things, then the instant something happens there's proof that employee is a bigot and the company or the employer is left open to lawsuits. To protect themselves the employer needs to fire the employee. Similarly someone who says stuff like this who is a college student, if they say this stuff on campus that leaves the college open to lawsuits as well.

No one here at this point can determine what happens to that man. This thread is only going on because you and some other right wingers are afraid of what will happen to you for the hateful things you say.

You will have to decide whether it is worth it to say those things. What are you getting out of saying those things? Are those things worth career destruction?

Oh, the man was already arrested for saying hateful things, so you and Airborneguy have been PROVEN wrong. A cop is not a DA or a LEGAL expert.
I'm no right winger. I believe in immigration, I believe in gay rights and gay marriage, hell I even attended a gay marriage, and I have gay friends. I support abortion rights for women. So you can not call me a right winger. I'm center left/libertarian. I'm left of the center, and I can agree with positions from the right and to the left, but not to far left, and not to far right. Far right and Far left treads on communism, Nazism and fascism. I agree, there is no space for racist in this country, however people loose self control and spill stuff out.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 05-27-2018 at 03:50 PM..

Old 05-27-2018, 03:56 PM

19,048 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Quote:
And you're boring.

I don't care what he is charged with. I'm just happy he got busted, and if he is convicted, I will be even happier.
As long as everyone reading this thread knows your statements regarding NY law are patently false.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 05-27-2018, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
As long as everyone reading this thread knows your statements regarding NY law are patently false.
NyWriterdude is asleep. When he wakes up. He will repair back. 6 hour time difference. I'm waiting for his response.

Old 05-28-2018, 06:28 AM

329 posts, read 204,278 times
Quote:
And you're boring.

I don't care what he is charged with. I'm just happy he got busted, and if he is convicted, I will be even happier.
There is a double standard in NYC. It's OK to be racist against whites and East Asians in public and even at the workplace. I hear snide comments weekly at work about white this and that, "White gentrifiers", "White landlords", etc, all in negative context. I speak fluent Spanish, and know the stuff hispanic workers say at stores, thinking a white or asian woman wouldn't understand, and it's some pretty disgusting, racist stuff.

With regards to the lawyer, something I've observed is generational projection. That "racist" lawyer is Jewish which is a bit ironic wouldn't you say, you'd think he'd be more sensitive to these issues of immigration, but the reality is, many once persecuted people become racists. They end up administering the same kind of hate they received when they were younger. I bet that lawyer got called all kinds of things growing up and now it's "his turn". Welcome to the USA. Racism is within the fabric of American culture.

Old 05-28-2018, 09:25 AM

1,927 posts, read 1,901,429 times
Quote:
I’m glad both incidents were recorded and that both guys suffered consequences for their actions. Justice is so wonderful.
Justice? If everyone who yelled hateful words in NYC were arrested, there'd be 100s (at the very least) of black people -- women as well as men -- arrested every day.

But there is a double standard. Blacks yell racist words every day in NYC, and nothing happens to them. Sure, if they yell something anti-Jewish, that'll get some raised eyebrows. (Not an actual arrest.) But anti-white hate is totally acceptable.

Old 05-28-2018, 10:49 AM

34,091 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
Justice? If everyone who yelled hateful words in NYC were arrested, there'd be 100s (at the very least) of black people -- women as well as men -- arrested every day.

But there is a double standard. Blacks yell racist words every day in NYC, and nothing happens to them. Sure, if they yell something anti-Jewish, that'll get some raised eyebrows. (Not an actual arrest.) But anti-white hate is totally acceptable.
Why is anti-white hate totally acceptable?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-28-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Why is anti-white hate totally acceptable?
Because NYC is a liberal city full of blacks, Jews, feminist city, full of academia and all sorts of victims of allow such narratives to took place. Again I went to a Jordan Peterson meetup, me and some other guy where the only non white men there. White men are tired of such narratives, but are also tired being blamed. I will be going to a Sam Harris meetup soon too.

To make society better, no one should not be name calling anyone, but when you have free speech, victimization, historical marginalization, growing inequality, and all sorts of peoples from different walks of life, such words will be used on the regular. Again, I wanted to record a woman of color bash white people on the street. The stuff out of her mouth as nasty. However I decided to put away my phone, because it is not nice to display someone else's life online and ruin it, plus opens up the path for me to be sued ford defamation. Back to the topic, do you want NYC and America to be homogenous like Japan, and Saudi Arabia where acts like this are none existent? Or set up a state where racial name calling will be a one year prison sentence like in some states like in Europe.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 05-28-2018 at 11:19 AM..

Old 05-28-2018, 01:18 PM

19,048 posts, read 13,964,273 times
Here ya go Bronxguyanese:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/28/black-...man-on-subway/

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 05-28-2018, 01:24 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,315,174 times
Quote:
Nywriterdude will be calling for her arrest.

Old 05-28-2018, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Ever since trump gotten elected, people have become sick in the head. Aren't most nyc employers are Jewish btw? If this woman has a Jewish employer, boy she will be in a world of hurt if the video goes viral. This is also a tough situation due to the fact that jews and black women are protected people. Do you side with the jew or side with the black woman.

From what I see here. The black woman should have never got loud like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City